Good Artistascapes Review

Closed Thread
Old 06-16-2018, 07:55 AM
Veteran member
Default Good Artistascapes Review

If you do a search on this forum you get some pretty poor reviews for Artistascapes. However recently they seem to be much improved. Here in Phillips Villas they’ve probably done landscaping in half of the homes and, in my opinion, their work beats out all the other landscapers who did work here. I wish they would have done our place but we went with someone else that was just ok. We could have gotten much more for our money with Artistascapes. Our landscaper put in a robellini and it looked like hell after the cold winter. Since we didn’t want to go through another winter protecting the robellini from frost and getting stabbed by the long thorns even while wearing gloves, we had Artistascapes take out the robellini and put in a European Fan Palm for a very reasonable price of $300. As a caution with Artistascapes, if you hire them it may take them longer to get to your job than they estimated but the price is right and their work, at least in Phillips Villas, can’t be beat. I believe they are pretty well booked up through July. However as mentioned in other posts I wouldn’t pay up front to any contractor.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	5F740EF8-185E-4DD9-A694-69854670291E.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	75377  

Last edited by BRN_RI_FL; 06-16-2018 at 10:38 AM.
Old 06-16-2018, 07:29 PM
Gold member

The European Fan Palm is great for our climate. Will handle 20 deg or colder.
They top out at about 15 ft, so they're easy to trim yourself.
I found a good size one at Lowes for $65
Closed Thread

Tags
artistascapes, robellini, work, put, price

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.