Great landscaping service!!!!!

Closed Thread
Old 09-22-2015, 12:38 PM
Gold member
Thumbs up Great landscaping service!!!!!

I've been remiss to not share this person with you for any landscaping jobs that you may need help with. He's been trimming our palms and also trimming and cleaning up all the bushes we have around the house. Very reasonable pricing and a hard working husband and father trying to make ends meet. He also does work for my SIL with the same great results. His job listing includes mowing, edging, trimming and mulching. In fact we have him scheduled next to remove shrubbery and install new plants in our rock borders and also refill some of the rock borders with needed stone. His company is Straight Edge Lawn Maintenance. Cell # 352-348-2254. Bobby Rutherford Jr. Leave a message and he'll return your call ASAP. I think you'll be very pleased with his work.
Skip 2
Closed Thread

Tags
trimming, landscaping, rock, borders, great, work, skip, stone, needed, refill, pleased, shrubbery, remove, install, plants, company, bobby, 352-348-2254, rutherford, hell, message, return, edge, asap, straight

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.