Has Anyone Used Land Sculptures Landscape?

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2012, 04:20 PM
Default Has Anyone Used Land Sculptures Landscape?

Has anyone used this company for landscape design & installation? They've given me a proposal for work and they are sending me references for work done in TV, but I could not find anything in TOTV. Thanks!

Dan
Natick, MA
Village of Buttonwood 1/12/11
Old 02-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Default Landscaper

We used KGL landscaping. They have a computer so i can see my landscape before they do any work. My wife love them and if she is happy I'm happy. Call kevin and jeannie @ 352-227-7346
Old 02-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Location: Philadelphia PA, North Wildwood NJ, Village of Tamarind Grove - June 2011

I used McGowan for landscaping on my courtyard villas and they did a fantastic job at a reasonable price. Check out their website. S.McGowan Landscape & Design - Home
Old 02-12-2012, 10:09 AM

Although Land Sculptures provided a creative design at a competitive price, I did not select them because they could not provide proof of insurance ( general, workers comp or bond ). They also required a 50% deposit which I would never agree to. For us, the insurance and deposit issues were a show stopper.

After meeting with a couple of other established landscape design companies, we selected Tri County Landscape ( TCL ) because they provided the most creative design with a one year warranty and did so at a price point within our budget. They are also a long established business here in TV with many references.

TCL did a complete make-over of the front of our house by installing various palms and plants. The also created a wall design with rock beds that far exceeded our expectation.

Another benefit we found important is that TCL also provides on-going mowing along with shrub, plant and tree maintenance. Although this won't eliminate finger pointing, it does give me one less throat to choke if I have any lawn issues.

Dan
Natick, MA
Village of Buttonwood 1/12/11
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.