Heron Lawn & Pest Control

Closed Thread
Old 09-30-2015, 07:13 PM
Default Heron Lawn & Pest Control

Just got a quote from Heron today. $9780.00 per year!!!! Totally shocked. Can I ask what others are paying? YES, I have a very large lot with many plantings, BUT come on, this is crazy. I was paying Superior $1990.00 for the lawn & garden and home pest. Previous company was paid 1700.00. Don't see how there could possibly be this kind of difference in price. Going to have to get more quotes...Any suggestions of who to call would be great
Old 09-30-2015, 07:14 PM

AND Heron only comes every other month, the others were once a month service.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:42 AM
Veteran member

Do not need to come every month if Job is done right!!
But like all others, if you have issues, Heron will come out and address the issues when needed. I have had them out 3 times in one month. just to make sure what was going on with my yard

If had them take over my yard. It was hurting really bad from Mole Crickets and fungus. Love how it is come back to life, I had 3 spots that I was going to rip out and sod. Two of the spots have grown back,, and the other one almost back.
Heron does alot of the yards where I live, Service Smart does some and you can tell a difference in the yards. I use to have Massey, got rid of them in a hurry.

I got quotes from Superior, Heron, Massey again, and a few others,, Heron was the same price as Superior, but I love the service and results speak for them selves.
Closed Thread

Tags
paying, heron, pest, lawn, paid, great, garden, home, previous, company, possibly, price, suggestions, quotes, call, kind, difference, crazy, totally, year, shocked, $9780.00, control, today, $1990.00

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.