How pleased i am

Closed Thread
Old 01-05-2015, 05:37 PM
Default How pleased i am

A short note to tell you ha\ow pleased I am with the landscaping work performed by Mansfield Landscaping for me.
It is almost embarrassing the number o compliments my neighbors and passersby's are giving the work. I said almost. The compliments are earned by Mansfield and are being enjoyed by me.
It was and still is a pleasure to work with Steve, Ron and the entire Mansfield crew. While Steve designed the layout and determined what plants would be used nothing was set in concrete. When I wanted anything changed we discussed the change and it was implemented, it was so nice to work with a team whose artistic pride did not get in the way of customer service. I mean that as a high compliment.
I now have a beautifully landscaped lot, a functional patio/barbecue area, and know as the plants mature the value of the work performed y Mansfield Landscaping will increase in both astatic value and " property value".
Thanks
Tom Brigham
Valiant Court
The Villages

Many thanks to Tom for sending in this email to our Customer Service Department. We appreciate all our customers emails and positive comments about their finished landscaping projects. Remember to visit our website listed below and take a look at the many photo galleries of walls, trees, islands, patios, etc in the comfort of your home Every picture has a number, just write down the number of the picture you like and when you ready to have your landscaping done, tell us what picture numbers best depict your vision for your homes landscaping. When your ready, come visit our nursery, and personally pick our the palms and plantings you want. Check out the many wall colors and patio designs as well as above ground water features at our showroom. Know your options, understand where the bulk of your landscaping investment lies, what choices you can make to stay within your budget, we will work with you to attain these goals. Be sure to check our our website for this months SPECIALS!! We look forward to hearing from you.

http://mansfieldlandscapingllc.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mansf...67792989904604
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.