Irrigation box

Closed Thread
Old 06-16-2020, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theruizs View Post
I’d like to figure out how to lock mine. I have an irrigation gal but once or twice a month I find the cover off and it wasn’t her. I know my lawn people pretty well and they say it isn’t them either. Maybe I need to put an alarm it.
It just has to be the rabbits, with opposable thumbs.
Old 06-17-2020, 12:55 PM
Default Irrigation box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Had yellow jackets in my irrigation box. After I got rid of them I cut screen wire And sealed off the 1/2 inch or so Hole in top cover so snakes, wasps, bees, spiders, and frogs can’t get in. Might want to consider it to keep the nasty’s out so you don’t get surprise when you open it up.

Just be ware what might be under the cover?
I've been looking in my irrigation box to try to get numbers to watch my irrigation charges, but the dials appear blank.
Old 06-18-2020, 08:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,884 Times in 2,430 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atamasco View Post
I've been looking in my irrigation box to try to get numbers to watch my irrigation charges, but the dials appear blank.
You must be on retention pond irrigation water? If it’s digital you may have to flip the lid couple times to get it to display. I had same problem with my house water meter. And call water company and they said you have to flip the lid couple times To get it to work. I did and they was right. I thought the battery had to be replaced why I called them. Try flipping it few times all way open and all way closed. It should display?
Closed Thread

Tags
irrigation, box, cover, don’t, jackets

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.