Jamie's Landscaping Outstanding Work

Closed Thread
Old 04-29-2017, 06:13 AM
Default Jamie's Landscaping Outstanding Work

Today is the first day that we have enjoyed our new completely redesigned outdoor space, thanks to Jamie’s Landscaping!

When we first moved to The Villages in January, we spent time driving through the neighborhoods looking at different options for landscaping, even asking homeowners for the names of companies they used and for recommendations. Based on what we learned, we developed some ideas about what we wanted and asked Jamie to come over to give a quote. He agreed with some of our ideas, but politely suggested some changes to improve the design. We appreciated his honesty. Now confident we could trust his instincts, we basically asked Jamie and his crew to “make it look good with palm trees” and that is exactly what they did!

In three and a half days we watched a group of very skilled and talented men turn our ordinary yard into what looks like the grounds of a Ritz Carlton. We’ve observed other crews throughout the neighborhoods smoking during the jobs and looking at their cell phones, but Jamie’s crew was very professional and focused. It was our pleasure to have Jamie’s crew, with Josh as supervisor, on our property. It certainly was evident that they take great pride in the work that they do!

In addition to the all of this, we appreciated not having to make any payment until we were completely satisfied.

We’ve met a lot of new neighbors from near and far who have stopped to offer their compliments! We cannot thank Jamie and his crew enough; pricing was fair, timing was perfect and the finished product is beautiful! We would not hesitate for a second to recommend Jamie and his crew to do the same for our neighbors’ yards!

Last edited by avpoche; 04-29-2017 at 11:41 AM.
Old 04-29-2017, 07:56 AM

Jamie is the best, we have looked at a lot of his work it all is great, mostly the nice job he did on my house.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:14 AM

We agree 100% with Avpoche. Jamie's did our landscaping last summer. We had ideas, but he made suggestions and sold us on his vision of what we should do to transform our front, back and side yards into masterpieces. We also had Josh as our foreman. A great experience with a very professional organization. We love, love, love our landscaping!
Old 06-16-2017, 11:43 AM

Why is it so difficult to find a phone number for them?
Old 06-16-2017, 09:53 PM
Default Phone Number

Jamie's Landscaping 352-308-7412
Old 06-16-2017, 10:16 PM
Bosoxfan

I've been saying it for 4 years now to anyone who'll listen.Jamie's is by far the best. His vision is amazing ,his crew outstanding & his results are fantastic!! No money up front!!! No money until you are completely satisfied! You can find cheaper but you won't find better
Old 06-17-2017, 05:29 AM

Did ours as well back in 2011. Did a great job!
Old 06-17-2017, 06:47 AM

Jamie did our front landscaping last year and we couldn't be happier! Josh and his crew were great - professional and very hard workers. I had an idea of what I wanted but Jamie and Josh made a few suggestions that really pulled the look together beautifully. Josh took me to pick out my plantings including the mulch and brickwork and everything is doing well almost a year later. We got a few bids including Jamie's and decided to go with him based on his knowledge and sincerity we felt from him in making sure that we were happy with our investment. Plus the references he gave us were glowing as much as we are with the work he did for us. He will be doing our backyard when we are ready. Not even considering anyone else.
Old 06-17-2017, 06:54 AM
Veteran member

There is no one better. Very few honest men are in business. He stands alone. He completed our landscaping in 2012. It still looks great. Thank you Jamie and Josh.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:33 AM

Does Jamie do small and quick jobs because we need to change out some shrubs, plants and flowers. We can't seem to find anyone interested in this sort of job. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:36 AM

Did mine as well back in 2011. Did a great job!
Old 10-12-2017, 10:54 AM

I'm so glad to read this, as he is scheduled to renovate our front landscaping later this month.
Closed Thread

Tags
crew, jamie, jamie’s, landscaping, asked

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.