Jason Schmidt Landscaping - Outstanding Company

Closed Thread
Old 08-19-2020, 06:49 PM
Default Jason Schmidt Landscaping - Outstanding Company

I can't say enough good about the project Jason Schmidt Landscaping just completed for us. We had the opportunity to meet and talk to Jason as his company was doing a project for a neighbor. After talking to him, we asked him to provide us with an estimate for our yard. We liked how he came in and talked to us about what our thoughts were for the landscaping, then prepared an initial estimate based on what we discussed. From there, we made a number of changes, all priced very reasonably. The project took about a week and a half. It would have been completed sooner but the weather kept interfering. His crew was hard working and very professional. Jason himself spent most of every day on the job which impressed us. He wanted to make the hardscape just right which we appreciated. Jason recommended a number of plantings and palm trees that will look great together and add plenty of color once the plants become established. His foreman (Carlos) and Jason worked great together making sure the job was performed in a professional and efficient manner. They made sure at the end of each day, the yard and street area were all cleaned up. At the end of the project, they made sure the property around the house was spotless. I can't recommend this company enough. Their professionalism, ethics, and values are all what I look for when hiring a company to provide a service for us.
Old 08-19-2020, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixwtc View Post
I can't say enough good about the project Jason Schmidt Landscaping just completed for us. We had the opportunity to meet and talk to Jason as his company was doing a project for a neighbor. After talking to him, we asked him to provide us with an estimate for our yard. We liked how he came in and talked to us about what our thoughts were for the landscaping, then prepared an initial estimate based on what we discussed. From there, we made a number of changes, all priced very reasonably. The project took about a week and a half. It would have been completed sooner but the weather kept interfering. His crew was hard working and very professional. Jason himself spent most of every day on the job which impressed us. He wanted to make the hardscape just right which we appreciated. Jason recommended a number of plantings and palm trees that will look great together and add plenty of color once the plants become established. His foreman (Carlos) and Jason worked great together making sure the job was performed in a professional and efficient manner. They made sure at the end of each day, the yard and street area were all cleaned up. At the end of the project, they made sure the property around the house was spotless. I can't recommend this company enough. Their professionalism, ethics, and values are all what I look for when hiring a company to provide a service for us.
I never used them, however I have noticed his work on many occasions and I will say he really does outstanding work.

Very creative. I don't need any landscaping done but if I did he would be one that I would call.
Closed Thread

Tags
jason, company, project, made, landscaping

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.