Jireh Custom Landscape - Review

Closed Thread
Old 05-22-2020, 07:37 AM
Default Jireh Custom Landscape - Review

Just thought I'd share what a great experience we had with Jireh Custom Landscape since it's always nice to get a good recommendation. They did both our landscaping and pavers on our driveway. They are EXCELLENT to work with! Very hardworking, listen to your needs, prompt and do beautiful, beautiful work! I had specific requests about how I wanted certain things done and they were very accommodating. I did a lot of research and asked a lot of questions before hiring them. A bunch of my neighbors are now going to hire them after observing our project. If you're interested, you can also meet them to choose your trees and plants - great selection and very healthy. They do a nice job of suggesting plants that will be easy to maintain and won't grow too quickly. We couldn't be happier with the end result.
Old 05-22-2020, 10:59 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenney5776 View Post
Just thought I'd share what a great experience we had with Jireh Custom Landscape since it's always nice to get a good recommendation. They did both our landscaping and pavers on our driveway. They are EXCELLENT to work with! Very hardworking, listen to your needs, prompt and do beautiful, beautiful work! I had specific requests about how I wanted certain things done and they were very accommodating. I did a lot of research and asked a lot of questions before hiring them. A bunch of my neighbors are now going to hire them after observing our project. If you're interested, you can also meet them to choose your trees and plants - great selection and very healthy. They do a nice job of suggesting plants that will be easy to maintain and won't grow too quickly. We couldn't be happier with the end result.
It would be nice to post a some photo's, cost, and contact number.
Old 05-22-2020, 06:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 865 Posts

When we moved here 6 years ago Dale Martin ws with another company but he designed and installed our landscaping. He was a pleasure to work with and extremely accommodating. I Six years later we continue to get compliments. The palms and plants he recommended have held up since the beginning so can't rave enough about his abilities. I have visited Jireh't location and it's a great place to see your options. Now, having said all that there was an issue after the installation. Jireh uses a sub contractor to do the installation and maintenance. We did contract with his sub to do annual trimming of the plants and palm trees along with the necessary fertilizing. The sub would send a crew along with a supervisor and they did great work for the first two years. Then the people problem started. Because Jireh is so good at design and the quality they use, they got extremely busy so the sub was needed for new installations. When we needed service the crew was down to two people and no supervisor and we didn't speak Spanish so communications was non-existant. Dates were missed and scheduling was almost impossible. No big deal since there are other companies that do great work when it comes to maintenance and we have one that has kept us happy for a long time. I only mention it because as great as Jireh is in design and knowledge and installation, unless he has made some changes, be prepared to change contractors for maintenance and fertilization down the road.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 05-23-2020, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenney5776 View Post
Just thought I'd share what a great experience we had with Jireh Custom Landscape since it's always nice to get a good recommendation. They did both our landscaping and pavers on our driveway. They are EXCELLENT to work with! Very hardworking, listen to your needs, prompt and do beautiful, beautiful work! I had specific requests about how I wanted certain things done and they were very accommodating. I did a lot of research and asked a lot of questions before hiring them. A bunch of my neighbors are now going to hire them after observing our project..........
Just asking because this is important in selecting a Landscaping designer & contractor, did Jireh obtain ARC approval for your project prior to starting and completing the work?
Old 05-23-2020, 08:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 865 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw Man View Post
Just asking because this is important in selecting a Landscaping designer & contractor, did Jireh obtain ARC approval for your project prior to starting and completing the work?
Dale Martin did get ARC approval for our work.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 07-01-2020, 07:06 PM

Dale and Chris have two crews who do all of their installations. We had ZERO issues with communicating with the crew. They were the hardest working people I have ever seen. They were pleasant to work with and spoke English just fine.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600th Photo Sq View Post
It would be nice to post a some photo's, cost, and contact number.
Here are some photos. We had plants put in along both sides of the house as well as the driveway replaced with pavers.

Website is Jireh Custom Landscape – Custom Landscape Designs.
Phone is 352-250-9591
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	20200618_151050.jpg
Views:	734
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	84937   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	20200618_151034.jpg
Views:	618
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	84938  
Closed Thread

Tags
plants, nice, work, beautiful, jireh

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.