Landscape Curbing

Closed Thread
Old 01-27-2020, 04:00 PM
Default Landscape Curbing

I’m looking to get stamped concrete landscape borders done and was wondering if anyone out there has any good references from work already done.
Old 01-27-2020, 04:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,005 Times in 2,199 Posts

As you are looking for the contractor, be sure that you get ARC approval for your project, as a general rule ANY changes outside the house, to the house or the landscaping needs approval before the work is done. Application is free, typically takes 2 weeks for review.
Old 01-27-2020, 05:23 PM

Yes, I’m still looking for a reputable contractor and I’m not planning on changing the present landscape design. I just want a border installed for a cleaner look. I was hoping to get a few recommendations to comparatively shop.
Old 01-27-2020, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
As you are looking for the contractor, be sure that you get ARC approval for your project, as a general rule ANY changes outside the house, to the house or the landscaping needs approval before the work is done. Application is free, typically takes 2 weeks for review.
Once you assemble your list of possible contractors contact Seniors vs Crime. They will advise you if the contractor has any complaints on file.
Closed Thread

Tags
landscape, work, references, good, wondering

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.