Look for "as needed" landscaper

Closed Thread
Old 06-30-2016, 05:36 PM
Veteran member
Default Look for "as needed" landscaper

Our needs are small, as we live in a courtyard villa and pulled up all the grass immediately.

We're looking for someone reputable we can call as needed to trim the bushes and palms we have around the place.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Old 06-30-2016, 07:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansasr View Post
Our needs are small, as we live in a courtyard villa and pulled up all the grass immediately.

We're looking for someone reputable we can call as needed to trim the bushes and palms we have around the place.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Many diligent young men and women come here and start a career as landscapers. The grass grows very fast for most of the year but hits a dormant season and slows down. The landscapers will charge you a very reasonable amount per month (compared to the prices up north) but that is a yearly rate. That seems only fair to me. They have to eat when the grass and bushes slow in growth. We use Mike's Maintenance, the one that also does the common areas, they have a residential division too. Sometimes some thing may not get trimmed or cut but a call will correct things right away.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:03 PM
Gold member

I've used a fellow a few times as has my SIL that works part time in the landscaping business doing exactly what you need. He trims our bushes and palms and takes care of any problems I might have as promised at a very fair price. His name is Bobby Rutherford Jr. @ 352-348-2254. He will return your call, set a time, and be there as promised. Very pleased with his service.
Skip 2
Closed Thread

Tags
needed, trim, reputable, bushes, call

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.