M&M landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 09-19-2015, 07:50 AM
Default M&M landscaping

Has anyone used MM landscaping. If so how was there work
Old 11-21-2015, 06:03 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via MSN to Bryan

Be aware that many 'mom 'n pop' businesses such as landscapers have similar names. In the arena of M & M, I know of M & M Tree and Landscaping, M & M Landscaping and Tree, M & M Services, and M & M Home Solutions. First, get the owners name and then call Seniors Vs Crime for a record of complaints against that individual. Also make sure you know the complete, correct business name and make your checks out to that business name - not to CASH and not to an individual.
Old 11-21-2015, 02:09 PM

Hi Bryan,
We did contact them and they told us that they would look into it with in 2 days. I didn't realize until now that they are associated with the Fl. Attorney General's Office, and they are located close by, next to the Brownwood Theater. I applaud there services and I'm hoping for a quick resolve.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:47 AM

Bryan, and anyone reading this post: I already heard back from Seniors Against Crime:
"M & M Home Solutions Alert. Owner: Jason Mayhew. From 2005 to 2007 62 complaints were filed against Mayhew using the company name Guardian Landscaping. He was arrested and prosecuted. He is back using the company name M & M Home Solutions. Already one new complaint against him. Something to keep in mind if you are looking for landscaping. Give us a call before you hire so we at Seniors vs Crime can give you any information we might have on the company."

Next time I will call them first!
Closed Thread

Tags
landscaping, workmoje_whot, m&m

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.