Mansfield Landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 03-01-2020, 10:02 AM
Default Mansfield Landscaping

We recently had Mansfield Landscaping redo our entire yard and couldn't be happier with the results. Every thing was done by a wonderful crew in a very timely manner, and Steve was very helpful by listening to what we wanted and sharing his knowledge of plants that would suit our needs. We would definitely recommend them and would use them again if needed!
Old 03-01-2020, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyWoman View Post
We recently had Mansfield Landscaping redo our entire yard and couldn't be happier with the results. Every thing was done by a wonderful crew in a very timely manner, and Steve was very helpful by listening to what we wanted and sharing his knowledge of plants that would suit our needs. We would definitely recommend them and would use them again if needed!
Did Mansfield assist you in getting Architectural Review Committee (ARC) approval for your landscaping project?
Old 03-01-2020, 03:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

The property owner needs to submit the application, but a plan from the landscaper is what you need. Attach the plan along with this application form. Before you choose Mansfield, do a search on TOTV and see what others have to say (search button at the top).

https://www.districtgov.org/departme...pplication.pdf

Forms and Publications
Old 03-01-2020, 04:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,884 Times in 2,430 Posts

Seen couple landscaping jobs in my villa recently, I am surprised all the pavers area out front got approved. Looks nice but over half front yard and off garage to front door was pavers.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:01 PM

Quote:
You're lucky. That certainly wasn't our experience.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:15 AM

You are lucky....if it got approved. Steve told us he wasn’t going to put in for an architectural review. We asked what would happen then? He said it was our problem Rude, rude, rude. Our job wasn’t big enough for him. I’d check and make sure an application was approved, but it’s really too late now. Hope no one turns you in.
Old 03-02-2020, 11:57 AM

We had them for our first home here. While they did do a nice job, we had to post a positive review on TOTV in order to get the warranty on our plants. Left a bad impression.
Old 03-02-2020, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by limegreensaab View Post
We had them for our first home here. While they did do a nice job, we had to post a positive review on TOTV in order to get the warranty on our plants. Left a bad impression.
Wow!
Did they do a plan for you so you could apply and get ARC approval for your project?
Did you get ARC approval?
Old 03-02-2020, 01:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts
Default Rude doesn't even come close to describing Mansfield

I had selected Mansfield as one of 3 landscapers that I wanted to interview and qualify the one we'd go with back in 2017

He was so rude and opinionated on the phone just trying to tell him what we wanted to have done, that I thought to myself, wow, like I wanna deal with this bozo when he has my yard dug up and has the upper hand....NOT

I hung up on him.

Interesting that he ties a warranty into giving him a positive reference....he's a gem
Old 03-03-2020, 05:53 AM
Veteran member

They assured me a couple years ago that I didn’t need approval for the landscaping project when I did. I got someone else to do the job.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:57 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Did you get a warranty on the plants with this post?
Closed Thread

Tags
mansfield, landscaping, wanted, sharing, knowledge

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.