It Matters Who Does Your Landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 08-11-2019, 03:33 PM
Default It Matters Who Does Your Landscaping

I waited 5 years and watched a lot of landscaping appear here in Lake Deaton. I observed that it takes not only bricks and plants, but more importantly - creativity, skill, and a real understanding of Florida horticulture. My neighbor and I found Escapes Landscaping and discovered owner Bobby Fell has all of that. He and his crew were excellent, flexible, actually cared about what we liked and made changes on the fly- without complaint! I interviewed others but none compare - just meeting Bobby and listening to his ideas did it for me. At the end of the project - I have NO regrets and nothing but praise. Nice to find a competent, honest, caring contractor who loves his work and really DOES care that the customer is not only satisfied, but genuinely pleased. If you want to know more, send me a note and I'll invite you to see what I mean - I'll give you my address and you can drive by.
Old 08-11-2019, 03:42 PM
Bosoxfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEB01 View Post
I waited 5 years and watched a lot of landscaping appear here in Lake Deaton. I observed that it takes not only bricks and plants, but more importantly - creativity, skill, and a real understanding of Florida horticulture. My neighbor and I found Escapes Landscaping and discovered owner Bobby Fell has all of that. He and his crew were excellent, flexible, actually cared about what we liked and made changes on the fly- without complaint! I interviewed others but none compare - just meeting Bobby and listening to his ideas did it for me. At the end of the project - I have NO regrets and nothing but praise. Nice to find a competent, honest, caring contractor who loves his work and really DOES care that the customer is not only satisfied, but genuinely pleased. If you want to know more, send me a note and I'll invite you to see what I mean - I'll give you my address and you can drive by.

Always nice to hear great reviews. We feel the same about Jamie's landscaping.Jamie listens and has the vision to do what you want even better then you expected. Jamie's crew is led by Josh .
Old 08-11-2019, 09:22 PM

Bobby at Escapes did our home as well, almost 2 years ago. He was hands on working with his crew leader Evan every day, and checks by even after the one year warrantee is over to make sure things are being maintained properly. Definitely above and beyond what most are providing.
Closed Thread

Tags
landscaping, bobby, compare, regrets, praise

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.