Need Landscaping Help

Closed Thread
Old 10-26-2011, 02:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Need Landscaping Help

Would like some recommendations on Landscapers. Need help with design for new Courtyard Villa. Price is important, quality of design and follow on service is my main concern.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
Would like some recommendations on Landscapers. Need help with design for new Courtyard Villa. Price is important, quality of design and follow on service is my main concern.
Terrascape on CR 301 south of CR 466. They have a huge nursery, a nice place to browse. Bonny, manager, is top notch.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:53 PM
Location: Philadelphia PA, North Wildwood NJ, Village of Tamarind Grove - June 2011

I have a courtyard villa and used McGowan. Sabrina and her husband Patrick are terrific. They did a beautiful job at a reasonable price and they are available afterwards for any questions that may arise. Check out their website. http://designbymcgowan.com/
Old 11-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Default Lancscaping

New to the villages I received the following referral for landscape help from an existing Villager. Brandon Landscaping (352-274-6913) did not disappoint. Brandon collaborates closely with you in the creative process and is responsible for developing design ideas and implemention. Brandon's ideas were innovative and attention-getting. You get quality design, plantings, materials and workmanship that reflect a consistent look and style. Their work process is productive and efficient, the cost reasonable, and the job was completed in a timely fashion. I found Brandon Landscaping to be a great value with beautiful results that will give you a good return on the investment.

Last edited by Richard Patterson; 11-02-2011 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Spelling errors
Old 11-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Gold member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashorecaroline View Post
I have a courtyard villa and used McGowan. Sabrina and her husband Patrick are terrific. They did a beautiful job at a reasonable price and they are available afterwards for any questions that may arise. Check out their website. http://designbymcgowan.com/
McGowan's did our designer home and we were thrilled with all aspects of the job and would use them again and gladly refer them.
Skip 2
Old 11-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Default Fairfield Farms

Give Fairfield Farms Nurseries a call (748-7333). Good reputation and high quality designers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.