no contract tree and shrub trimming Help

Closed Thread
Old 01-29-2019, 09:32 AM
Default no contract tree and shrub trimming Help

Looking for landscaper too trim large palms and shrubs that don't require a contract. Also need shrubs removed. I do most trimming myself because I don't want flowering bushes trimmed as often. Otherwise you never see blooms. Seems everyone I've contacted requires some kind of contract.
Old 01-29-2019, 09:37 AM
Sage

Why are you afraid of a contract? Seems to me, that's the professional way to do business.
Old 01-29-2019, 09:56 AM

As I stated in original post, I don't want trimming on a schedule with good reason. I only want trimmimg when necessary. There can't be a contract for that as it is weather and growth dictated.
Old 01-29-2019, 10:01 AM
Email Reported As Spam
Default Contracts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Muzzy View Post
Looking for landscaper too trim large palms and shrubs that don't require a contract. Also need shrubs removed. I do most trimming myself because I don't want flowering bushes trimmed as often. Otherwise you never see blooms. Seems everyone I've contacted requires some kind of contract.
ok< ok< ok Answer:

HI, THERE IS NOTHING IN IT FOR ME. However, I do have a friend, I do not get kickbacks. He does house watch and other stuff and he is really trustworthy and reliable. Some subs here are rip off artists, and there is no control, no standards and the non management does not care, as long as they get their money.
We gave up and do our own, many folks
do. There are over 100,000 people here that do not care, they just put up with it.
So, Bill is good and trustworthy, you may want to contact him.

gawrlance@aol.com We teach a class that he is in, he is realty honest etc. HARD TO FIND IN THE VILLAGES. SUGGESTION: DO NOT PAY ANYONE IN ADVANCE, IF YOU DO A CONTRACT, BE SURE IT IS IN WRITING AND SIGNED, CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME????
Old 01-29-2019, 10:05 AM
fw102807

We have been using Reese Cason for almost 3 years, he is licensed and legit. We just call him when we need him and we have never been disappointed. He advertises in the contractor section.
Old 01-29-2019, 01:30 PM

have you seen any of his jobs?
Old 01-29-2019, 01:30 PM

Thank-You
Old 02-21-2019, 09:58 AM

The only reputable companies I know of, that know what they are doing when trimming, work by the job and do not sell yearly contracts for that service.

A few of the lawn guys will add a fee and do a pretty good job of keeping you looking neat , though. Depends if you have the original Villages landscape that doesn't take an education to know what to trim when, or say, roses bouganvilla camellias citrus or other plants with more advanced maintenance issues than keeping it neat looking.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:25 AM
Veteran member

Tate Parada with Choice Maintenance. They have done my trimming for four years and will either put you on a schedule and bill you, or just come when called. They are very neat and tidy and never take my pine straw with the clippings! 352-502-2889 choicemaintenancemarion@hotmail.com

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Closed Thread

Tags
contract, shrubs, trimming, flowering, bushes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.