One more family singing the praises of Ron's Landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 01-30-2019, 02:11 PM
Thumbs up One more family singing the praises of Ron's Landscaping

Greetings TOTVers,
Just wanted to share the perspective of a soon-to-be Fenneyite who's working long distance with contractors as we prepare for our BIG MOVE east from NM.

We found lots of good recommendations for Ron's Landscaping-- dating back many years here on TOTV and so it's time to pass along our recommendation to those who will arrive here after us.

I also learned that THE Ron sold the biz to Mike, who had worked with him for many years and shares the same "delight the customer with excellence in workmanship, professionalism -- and communication" business style. Both guys clearly hire and train good teams. They're creating quite a legacy of excellence.

We got to work with Ron (he winters here now) in the design and approval phases ... and enjoyed a seamless transition to Mike and the crew for installation and irrigation management and then back to Ron for the final paperwork & administrivia. They do all the paperwork and secure the ARC approvals - which was a godsend to us.

Their prices are fair and they use high quality, healthy plants (all their plants are guaranteed for a year). We started the whole process with a call to their Estimates line 352.227.7788 and it's been a wonderfully positive experience ever since.

Once we are settled, we'll have some additional work done ... and of course, we'll be calling on Ron's Landscaping again.

By the way, I'm not affiliated in any way with Ron's nor did I get any compensation for this review. I have relied SO much of reviews here that I'm happy to begin contributing my own.
Closed Thread

Tags
rons, ron, landscaping, years, back

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.