Palm Tree Trimmer Recommendation Needed

Closed Thread
Old 10-20-2015, 09:16 AM
Veteran member
Default Palm Tree Trimmer Recommendation Needed

We have a couple of Queen palms that have dead fronds that need to be trimmed off. The last people we had were not careful about falling fronds and seed pods and nearly destroyed some other shrubs in the process. Looking for conscientious and careful tree trimmer. Suggestions greatly appreciated.
Old 10-20-2015, 01:07 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillagesFlorida View Post
We have a couple of Queen palms that have dead fronds that need to be trimmed off. The last people we had were not careful about falling fronds and seed pods and nearly destroyed some other shrubs in the process. Looking for conscientious and careful tree trimmer. Suggestions greatly appreciated.
I'm frond of Eddie's Tree and Landscaping Service. 352-617-1398. 12 bucks a tree at last count....
Old 10-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Gold member

Quote:
I've used Straight Edge Lawn Maintenace a few times as have a SIL and 2 different couples. He's a hard working young man trying to support a family who has done tree trimming and also shrub and hedge trimming and clean up. Very reasonable and dependable. I'd highly recommend him. 352-348-2254 Bobby Rutherford Jr.
Skip 2
Old 10-25-2015, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Beware of man with small cigar - The Tree Barber!! He practices in deception. He quoted a price that I ok'd and after he was started, came back with "by the way" we have to charge you a fee to remove the debris. I would avoid him like the plague.
Closed Thread

Tags
careful, fronds, tree, trimmer, destroyed, seed, falling, pods, shrubs, conscientious, suggestions, process, appreciated, greatly, people, queen, palms, dead, couple, recommendation, needed, palm, trimmed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.