Palms Trimmed - Excellent Job!

Closed Thread
Old 11-07-2016, 10:06 AM
Thumbs up Palms Trimmed - Excellent Job!

Based on reviews on Talk of The Villages, I hired Bobby from Straight Edge Landscaping to trim my queen palms.

Once again, a TOTV "referral" turned out to be a great choice. He did such a good job! This young man climbed up into the trees to trim them and clean them out. Not a single damaged frond (other than those removed) and the job he did on the trimmed boots was also impressive. Very reasonable as well.

Thanks to all that reviewed him on TOTV!
Old 11-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy48 View Post
Based on reviews on Talk of The Villages, I hired Bobby from Straight Edge Landscaping to trim my queen palms.

Once again, a TOTV "referral" turned out to be a great choice. He did such a good job! This young man climbed up into the trees to trim them and clean them out. Not a single damaged frond (other than those removed) and the job he did on the trimmed boots was also impressive. Very reasonable as well.

I was the person who recommended him and have been using him for a couple of years now. Other's that we've recommended him to have also been very happy. He's added accounts thanks to TOTV and has now bought out a lawn mowing company and has added that to his services. A very hard working family man who aims to please. 352-348-2254
Skip 2
Old 11-07-2016, 02:22 PM
Platinum member

He did ours as well. He worked one day last week and, he is scheduled to come back tomorrow to finish. Very pleased with results.
Old 12-25-2016, 08:36 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy48 View Post

A smart palm trimmer will spray his tools with alcohol before and during the job to prevent passing viruses and bacterias to new palms. Palms are dying in The Villages because of failure to practice good sanitation with palm trees.
Old 12-26-2016, 05:07 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by big guy View Post
A smart palm trimmer will spray his tools with alcohol before and during the job to prevent passing viruses and bacterias to new palms. Palms are dying in The Villages because of failure to practice good sanitation with palm trees.
yep same with lawnmower blades
Old 12-26-2016, 07:10 AM
Gold member

What you also may not know is that Bobby also cuts and maintains lawns, when he's not working at the tire shop.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 12-26-2016, 07:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Does anyone who has used him know if he is insured (has he provided proof)? As nice as he might be and as good a job as he might do, or any company climbing up in trees or using ladders, I'd want to know that first.
Closed Thread

Tags
job, trim, totv, palms, trimmed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.