Patio villa back yard ideas

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 07:21 PM

Default Patio villa back yard ideas

Anyone with ideas on how to make the back yard space of a patio villa into a usable retreat space? Ours backs onto a street with a nice berm for privacy. Thanks

Last edited by Dellie; 11-13-2016 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Misspell

Old 11-13-2016, 09:17 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellie View Post
Anyone with ideas on how to make the back yard space of a patio villa into a usable retreat space? Ours backs onto a street with a nice berm for privacy. Thanks
The Villages Florida

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2016, 09:38 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
The Villages Florida

Old 11-14-2016, 10:28 AM

Our first home here was a patio villa. Out outdoor patio was on the side. We had a beautiful table, etc. out there, but never used that space until we had a retractable awning installed.
Ours was red, and I think it was something like 10 feet by 11 feet so it covered almost the whole area. It had a remote control so it was easy to bring in and out. That made all the
difference in the world! It suddenly felt like a room, and we started to have dinner parties, etc. out there. We shopped around and found a great price. It only took a couple of hours
for them to install it. Our present patio doesn't work to have an awning, and I still miss it.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:04 PM

Looks great Fraugoofy! . So you removed sod and laid pavers. Now THIS is what I call an oasis. Chiminas ok to have here??
Old 11-16-2016, 11:44 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Looks great Fraugoofy! . So you removed sod and laid pavers. Now THIS is what I call an oasis. Chiminas ok to have here??
Yes or gas outdoor fire pits. If you want to see ours in person please PM me.
Old 12-26-2016, 10:06 AM

Hi, I'm very creative. I could do a nice stone Mtn area with a mini lake into a stream waterfall on that berm recirculating back up to mini lake. Hearing the sound of water is relaxing and stones gleaming in the sun/rain. Birds flying in for a drink or a bath. Some nice perennials & muhly grass for a beautiful cotton candy pink color. Native huge Florida coral stones scattered in nice settings. Pavers for the pad & walkways. Columns of stone for entry ways with solar lightings on top......let me make your vision of dreams come true. Thanks, Aaron. 352-422-5657 call or text.
Closed Thread

Tags
patio, space, yard, villa, back