Planting Two Plants

Closed Thread
Old 04-30-2019, 01:46 PM
Default Planting Two Plants

We need someone to plant two plants for a reasonable price, each is in a three-gallon container; one to be planted in the front yard and one in the back yard. Please contact me if you know someone who does small jobs such as this. Thank you.
Old 04-30-2019, 02:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,370 Times in 3,050 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlwallach View Post
We need someone to plant two plants for a reasonable price, each is in a three-gallon container; one to be planted in the front yard and one in the back yard. Please contact me if you know someone who does small jobs such as this. Thank you.
Couldn't you just ask a neighbor to lend a hand? This doesn't seem like the type of thing you should have to pay anyone to do.
Old 05-04-2019, 04:58 PM
Veteran member

If we already lived in The Villages I would come & help you out in a heartbeat, but we're still in Alabama for a few more months. Surely there is someone on your street that could help you out, perhaps someone you've noticed out working in their own flower beds? It shouldn't take someone more than 10 minutes to do it for you. What Village are you in?

east central Illinois, St. Louis, Baton Rouge, Houston, Atlanta, Birmingham, AL
Closed Thread

Tags
plants, yard, contact, small, jobs

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.