PTL is going under

Closed Thread
Old 07-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Default Ptl???

PTL - What does that acronym stand for?
Old 07-05-2017, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinAvery View Post
I had a visit from a former PTL employee yesterday (July 4) who informed me he was quitting PTL and going out on his own. According to him, PTL has not met their last couple of payrolls. I have his name.... but would like to know what other alternatives might be recommended. I have Massey for pest control....
We have Deans for mowing and pest control. (2 years).
Old 07-18-2017, 01:28 PM

I did contact Seniors vs. Crime to report PTL and try to get some money back that I prepaid. They just informed me this morning that the owner is in jail. There is nothing more they can do. From now on, I'm just going to pay on a monthly basis.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:46 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via MSN to Bryan

PTL quit doing work around mid-June. Could it be they quit because the owner, Philip Lopanzo, moved to his new residence at the Marion County Jail on June 13th. He was arreasted on two drug charges, driving while suspended, and violation of his probation on a cocaine possession charge. No idea if he made bail or not but it does not bode well for PTL. I suspect PTL may stand for "Pocket The Loot", but am unable to verify that
Closed Thread

Tags
ptl, termite, rings, phone, lawn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.