Ron's Landscaping

Closed Thread
Old 06-29-2017, 12:18 PM
Default Ron's Landscaping

We just had major landscaping done by Ron's Landscaping and are completely happy with their work. I've been in The Villages for 10 years (second house) and have heard many unhappy people's stories about landscapers. I observed landscapers for several months in my LaBelle neighborhood, including Ron's and I chose Ron's because they are very professional, neat and skilled. 5 stars! Reach them
at 352-227-7788
Old 06-29-2017, 12:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man View Post
We just had major landscaping done by Ron's Landscaping and are completely happy with their work. I've been in The Villages for 10 years (second house) and have heard many unhappy people's stories about landscapers. I observed landscapers for several months in my LaBelle neighborhood, including Ron's and I chose Ron's because they are very professional, neat and skilled. 5 stars! Reach them
at 352-227-7788
Couldn't agree more. They completed our project 1 month ago, and have been back several times to check on it, adjust irrigation, replace 1 plant that was not doing well.
Closed Thread

Tags
rons, landscaping, landscapers, neighborhood, labelle

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.