Ron's Landscaping, is the choice

Closed Thread
Old 11-21-2018, 02:57 PM
Default Ron's Landscaping, is the choice

I have had landscaping done to my yard by another company and became disenchanted with the poor curb appeal from the work that was done. So before I finished my new lanai I went out to the talk of the Villages and found all the positive reviews on Ron's Landscaping. So I gave them a call and Ron himself came out to the house a day after I called the company. He explained to us what his thoughts were on the design for the landscaping around the new lanai and also told us we were lacking curb appeal to some of our existing landscaping. He then put together aproposal on a design for not only the new lanai, but improving the curb appeal on two of the existing islands that I have in my yard. Within two (2) days he had a design for our new lanai as well as redoing the two islands, adding more shrubbery to improve the curb apeal, along with a proposal. We were very impressed with the design and cost for the work that would be done and signed a contract that day.

Mike and his crew did an outstanding job with the design and Mike's follow up has been tremendous. Both my wife and I feel that Ron's Landscaping has lived up to their reputation in The Villages and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for landscaping work or to improve the home's curb appeal.

DJ & Crystal
Closed Thread

Tags
landscaping, design, curb, lanai, appeal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.