Ron's Landscaping - A Fantastic Job

Closed Thread
Old 02-13-2016, 05:43 PM
Default Ron's Landscaping - A Fantastic Job

Being new to TV and using TOTV as our go to source for information you can well imagine our apprehension when choosing a landscaper.
After interviewing 4 landscapers and reading every post on TOTV we decided to have our " little bit of paradise" landscaped by Ron's Landscaping. On our first meeting we discussed what we thought we wanted based on other landscaping we saw throughout the Villages. Ron and Mike listened attentively and then instead of just giving us a quote on the spot, or a few days later, they set up a time where they could take us out and look at properties they had landscaped, not just recently, but in the past.
We spent sometime traveling through the Villages and stopping while Ron & Mike pointed out landscaping plants and palms that were well established so we could envision what our landscaping would look like in a few years. After this meeting, we knew Ron's Landscaping was the company of choice.
They began work February 5th and completed the job on the 11th. There team was always on point, always on time, and very professional. I was constantly asking lots of questions and Mike who was on site everyday answered all of them in detail. At the end of each day, they swept and even scrubbed my patio using a broom! The last day they even washed the street!
Needless to say we are thrilled with our landscaping and my friends are all asking about our unusual palm!!
TOTV has helped us navigate home ownership and since we have had such a positive experience I wrote this recommendation to pay it forward. So if you are contemplating any landscaping, don't hesitate to call Ron's Landscaping at 352-227-7788. I know we're thrilled we did.

Last edited by Bklynteach; 02-13-2016 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 02-13-2016, 07:36 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,309 Times in 543 Posts

Just wondering---did you get other bids/proposals to make cost comparisons? Glad to hear a good report on a landscaping company---so many reports not so good.
Old 02-13-2016, 09:18 PM

Yes, I got 4 estimates for similar work but Ron's took the time to explain and suggest things the others never did. We took his advice and suggestions, went with it and we cannot be happier.
Closed Thread

Tags
landscaping, rons, mike, totv, villages, landscaped, thrilled, meeting, job, day, ron, time, everyday, answered, detail, lots, 5th, completed, 11th, february, choice, began, work, team, end

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.