Ron's Landscaping Review

Closed Thread
Old 02-13-2020, 03:35 PM
Smile Ron's Landscaping Review

My husband and I recently used Ron's Landscaping (352-227-7788) for our front and back yard landscaping projects. Ron, Mike and their team did a wonderful job! Both Ron and Mike are very knowledgable about appropriate plants for our area and what is suitable based on the location of the plantings. Ron came out and gave me ideas on what to plant, gave me options for our patio design and listened to what I wanted, offering suggestions. Their quotes were reasonable and the quality of the work, including hardscape, planting, demolition were all very good. They were also great at communicating when they would be there and called us if they would be delayed or weather would postpone them for a day. I highly recommend them!
Old 02-14-2020, 01:24 PM
Default Did they help you get ARC approval for your project?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvener View Post
My husband and I recently used Ron's Landscaping (352-227-7788) for our front and back yard landscaping projects. Ron, Mike and their team did a wonderful job! Both Ron and Mike are very knowledgable about appropriate plants for our area and what is suitable based on the location of the plantings. Ron came out and gave me ideas on what to plant, gave me options for our patio design and listened to what I wanted, offering suggestions. Their quotes were reasonable and the quality of the work, including hardscape, planting, demolition were all very good. They were also great at communicating when they would be there and called us if they would be delayed or weather would postpone them for a day. I highly recommend them!
Question: Did your landscaper do drawings and a revised site plan reflecting your landscaping projects so that you could obtain Architectural Review Committee (ARC) approval for your revised landscaping? Did you get ARC approval before they started work on your project?
Old 02-15-2020, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw Man View Post
Question: Did your landscaper do drawings and a revised site plan reflecting your landscaping projects so that you could obtain Architectural Review Committee (ARC) approval for your revised landscaping? Did you get ARC approval before they started work on your project?
We are actually in the process of having to re-landscape 2 homes in The Villages that had no Architectural approval with their landscaping projects, and are totally out of compliance. Their landscaping beds are not far enough off of the property lines, and one is actually landscaped in a special easement. If you would like your home landscaped, please give us a call. Thank you and have a great day.
Ron's Landscaping L.L.C.

Tags
landscaping, ron, rons, gave, mike

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.