Terrible landscaper response

Closed Thread
Old 07-15-2017, 09:39 AM
Default Terrible landscaper response

I contacted Reese Cason (Wildwood) to trim my Sylvester Palm. He gave me an appointment and did not show or return calls. Finally got a hold of him a few days later and he said he had dropped his phone. He gave me another appointment a few days later. His guys showed up (late) and looked at the tree, gave me a price and said would be back 3 days later(I thought they were coming to do the work). Never showed for the new appointment and never called me back. Terrible service-DO NOT USE THEM.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

It's very typical. I don't get upset anymore I just call someone else or wait till somebody in the neighborhood is doing a job for a neighbor. Call these guys they will do what they say when they say they will do it. Choice Maintenance 352-502-2880. They are not the cheapest or the most expensive, they are looking for a long term customer. Good Luck.
Old 07-15-2017, 10:31 AM
Veteran member

I had good service with Reese Cason. I went through HomeAdvisor.com. Yes he was late but in the middle of a fallen tree take-down. Came later that day with 2 other men.
Old 07-15-2017, 10:51 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie44 View Post
I contacted Reese Cason (Wildwood) to trim my Sylvester Palm. He gave me an appointment and did not show or return calls. Finally got a hold of him a few days later and he said he had dropped his phone. He gave me another appointment a few days later. His guys showed up (late) and looked at the tree, gave me a price and said would be back 3 days later(I thought they were coming to do the work). Never showed for the new appointment and never called me back. Terrible service-DO NOT USE THEM.
Actually he didn't give you any service. Feel grateful he didn't.
Old 07-15-2017, 01:03 PM
fw102807

Reese Cason took down a palm tree for us and did a good job for a fair price. Choice Maintenance is however faster at replying.
Old 07-16-2017, 01:14 PM
Gold member
Default Not defending anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie44 View Post
We've been getting rain and LIGHTENING almost everyday.
I for one would not want to be hugging any palm or.... in a lightening storm.

In our past home we had a hilarious Irish retired high school guidance counselor. It was not florida. I too wondered why these people were so irresponsible. His reply was you remember these people from high school. They are not stupid they just never follow the rules.

As to dropping his phone. I would expect that is truth. Surely if it was a lie he would have invented something better than that. Truth-another friend dropped his cell phone in his toilet. They do not work after that. TRUTH NO NOT ME.

Don't sweat the small stuff. In the end it is all small stuff.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.
Old 07-20-2017, 04:10 PM
Default Reese Cason Landscaping

Just advising so others don't waste their time with this guy. Rearranging my schedule 3 times and not even a call back is not small stuff to me. Found someone else - just letting others know my experience with him.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:52 AM
Email Reported As Spam

I suspect in part of the problem rests with the fact that this community continues to grow and due to the median age of its residents rely more on others for services from restaurants to lawns.
(ie demand exceeds supply)
Closed Thread

Tags
appointment, gave, days, terrible, back

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.