TREE FROG Tree Service

Closed Thread
Old 11-14-2019, 08:15 PM
Default TREE FROG Tree Service

Having had a great experience with TREE FROG when they pruned our tree and shrubs earlier this year I went back to them again. And when they arrived today my neighbors told me they were "awed" with the fleet of trucks, the equipment and a half dozen workers.

They put grass plugs in, mechanically spread and hand raked top soil, over seeded with rye and put down mulch in our shrub areas. I believe they were here about four hours.

Upon completion they swept and power washed the roadway.

This is one amazing company and I highly recommend them. Call Kanani, a certified arborist, at (352) 446-5043‬. You won't be disappointed!
Old 11-15-2019, 12:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

Just used them to trim 2 large palms, 2 holly trees, 3 weeping bottle brush trees, a crape myrtle, and a very large bottle brush tree, and they did a great job, very pleased.
Old 11-15-2019, 01:42 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Just used them to trim 2 large palms, 2 holly trees, 3 weeping bottle brush trees, a crape myrtle, and a very large bottle brush tree, and they did a great job, very pleased.
I have used them as well , and was very pleased with their work.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

I thought they were overpriced with their estimate to remove a dead oak.
Old 11-16-2019, 06:48 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
I thought they were overpriced with their estimate to remove a dead oak.
Their price is high...but as they say, you get what you pay for. I will use them again when I need trees trimmed.
Old 11-17-2019, 12:47 PM

I second all these comments. Excellent service and an expert on plants and trees of all kinds. Also, the large staff he employs really get the job done quickly and clean up is perfect.
Old 11-17-2019, 01:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrjojo View Post
Their price is high...but as they say, you get what you pay for. I will use them again when I need trees trimmed.
The company we went with did an excellent job in all aspects. I fully got what I expected and paid for.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:13 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,204 Times in 740 Posts

We went with Tree Frog when we got rid of some huge queen palms.

It was maybe 3 years ago. Those trees were really tall and close to our house and the neighbors’ property, too.

At the time, I was looking for a company that was carrying the proper insurance. Tree Frog was it. Professional in every way.

(Don’t get me started on queen palms. Giant seed pods. Constant maintenance. Yellowing fronds — even though I schlepped fertilizer to them for a couple of years, until I was so over their Florida look. And even though I never saw a palm rat in ours, the thought of those things creeps me out. They could have been hiding for all I knew and the fronds were grazing our roof, probably would have made rats-a-leaping really easy. I was done. Tree Frog came to the rescue.)

I assume Tree Frog still carries the proper insurance to protect people and property. That might cost a little more. But I did not find the cost to be out of line.

Big trees? Coming down? Our property? I have to see insurance papers. But that’s just me.
Old 11-26-2019, 06:47 AM

Had Tree Frog Tree Service at our home yesterday. Performed the work as Kanani described in his detailed quote. He and his staff are professionals. I will use them again.
Closed Thread

Tags
tree, put, frog, hours, swept

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.