Village Palm stinks

Closed Thread
Old 10-13-2015, 04:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
Agree, just do a search on the forum.

Because that's the way business works, can't believe you say that!

But to say drive over to a biz to discuss something should not be required the call should have been returned, but given the possibility the message was lost another call would be reasonable before posting here.

Other than that they are on the expensive side for their work.
That was tongue firmly inserted in cheek. I hate those that post on here bashing vendors since we only get one side. I agree with the second call but if it gets to three calls, for me, I find someone else. So far our vendor selection hasn't gone beyond two calls.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 10-13-2015, 06:13 PM
Sage

Overall poorly handled by the vendor. The original post by the owner was a perfect example of how not to handle things. I went to many mandatory "charm school" classes to learn how to deal with upset customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callaway Guy View Post
And there you are - the story behind the bashing; all because of the removal of mulch and preening. Something they don't even do. Why didn't you call your lawn care company, OP? Because they wanted to charge you too much?!?!?!?! Unbelievable, some people.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:40 AM
Veteran member

Here we are 4 pages in bashing this company that clearly has a stellar reputation over one tiny fault and the OP can't even bother to weigh in again. To me, enough talk about this OP who opened a can of worms and can't even respond again. OP needs to get a life if she/he gets this upset over this issue when she/he probably should have called her/his lawn company in the first place.
Closed Thread

Tags
village, palm, $12000, money, reply, apparently, spending, work, call, return, smaller, smalljob, spent, times, stinks, left, messages, jodi, called, weeks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.