The Villages Garden Club North

Closed Thread
Old 06-20-2011, 12:32 PM
Default The Villages Garden Club North

Can anyone refer me to a website or a phone number for The Villages Garden Club North? Thanks.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Gold member

Call Mulberry Rec Center - that's where they usually meet. They can give you the contact #. You can find the rec center #s in the Recreation News online (link from thevillagesdailysun.com or thevillages.net, I believe)
Old 03-03-2012, 12:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default Garden Club North and Landscaping Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyalex View Post
Can anyone refer me to a website or a phone number for The Villages Garden Club North? Thanks.
This is Anne Lambrecht's email <annegarden@embarqmail.com>, she is Garden Club North. Fantastic club, she is a master gardener, lives her life to garden and runs a great club. She is also extremely busy with the University of Florida so if you email her you might have to wait a couple of days for a reply. Club Meetings are advertised in The Sun, her meeting is Wednesday and I think it is the second Wednesday of the month at Mulberry.

Also check out the new Landscaping Club, first Monday of the month (I think), that too is advertised in The Sun. She is involved in this too.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Gold member
Default correct dates

Garden Club North is 2nd Wed. at Mulberry at 9 am

Landscape Garden Club is 3rd Monday at 2:30 pm at Laurel Manor.

Newbies should know that the Recreation News only show those activities for the next week - comes out Thursdays. I think activities for Friday thru the follwing Thursday are now featured.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.