Watch out for Heron Pest and Lawn Control

Closed Thread
Old 03-19-2020, 09:30 AM
Thumbs down Watch out for Heron Pest and Lawn Control

We engaged with Heron Pest Control for services on our lawn in the fall of 2019. At first, they seemed very engaged in wanting to ensure our lawn needs were met. However, the representative who was responsible for my property left for another region and my property was ignored. I complained and asked Heron to talk to the new person responsible. We met and we both agreed the lawn looked TERRIBLE and I informed the representative that I was not going to pay for the last treatment when ever that was. I then cancelled my service in December of 2019. Heron continued to treat my lawn and 2x and billed me accordingly. I have been trying to resolve this for over 3 months with letters and phone calls to Heron, but with no success. This is horrible service and customer relations. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT OTHERS DO NOT USE HERON LAWN AND PEST CONTROL.
Old 03-19-2020, 04:59 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

We contract with Heron and have had quite the opposite service for several years. There have been times the lawn was troubled and times when the rep had changed...BUT...in every call to the office a Manager responded, reviewed the problem and we permitted Heron to take the corrective action they deemed necessary and appropriate! Lawn looks GREAT this year! Landscaper has been cutting it at 4" height through its 'growing season' and was watered a bit thru the rainy season.

Closed Thread

Tags
lawn, heron, control, pest, responsible

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.