We highly recommend Ron's Landscaping!

Closed Thread
Old 05-27-2020, 12:04 PM
Smile We highly recommend Ron's Landscaping!

I can't say enough about how pleased we are with Ron's Landscaping! (352-227-7788)

When we called them for an estimate for our two-year-old home in the Village of Fenney, they called us back very quickly the same day. There was no pressure, just accurate information and complete answering of our questions, all done with both professionalism and warmth. The company has been doing business in The Villages for 20+ years.

Ron is the previous owner who still does design. He helped us choose a palm tree, other plants, stone, and a wall that fit our needs and preferences. We absolutely love the result.

Mike, the current owner, led the installation of our landscaping. He is equally knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and goes over the top with excellence and service.

Anyone can dig out old mulch, plop plants in the ground, and haul in brick and stones. However, many other companies do not have the horticultural knowledge or design talent to choose plants and a palm tree that pop with color and also thrive over the long haul. Ron's Landscaping does. Other companies sometimes install walls that are not level on top, and that have gaps in the bottom that result in wash-out and eventual settling of the walls, so that the top and sides become crooked over time. Ron's Landscaping installs walls that are true and that stay put as they were designed.

Every installation comes with a full one-year warranty on materials and palm trees and other plants (except damage caused by things beyond their control, i.e. acts of God, owner non-compliance with basic care protocol, etc.). Mike keeps coming back as scheduled during that one-year period to change sprinkler settings inside our garage, aim sprinklers correctly, inspect plants, and answer all possible questions we have. He has been thoroughly dependable and extremely helpful and friendly. Also, Ron called two weeks after our installation, just to be sure we were thoroughly satisfied.

We investigated several companies before we chose Ron's Landscaping. This is not the cheapest company, but it is also not the most expensive. We couldn't be happier. Ron's and Mike's knowledge about horticulture, gift for design, and commitment to excellence and service are unsurpassed. Their one-year guarantee, with their clearly defined one-year warranty service, proved to us that they know what they're doing and stand behind their work. We actually did know a lot about that in advance, because Ron's Landscaping did our next-door neighbor's work more than a year ago, and it still looks great.

We can't think of anything at all that was less-than-excellent about Ron's Landscaping. It is indeed a pleasure to recommend this longstanding local company!

The Villages Florida
Old 05-27-2020, 04:20 PM

[QUOTE=RJScherba;1771856]I can't say enough about how pleased we are with Ron's Landscaping! (352-227-7788)

When we called them for an estimate for our two-year-old home in the Village of Fenney, they called us back very quickly the same day. There was no pressure, just accurate information and complete answering of our questions, all done with both professionalism and warmth. The company has been doing business in The Villages for 20+ years.

Ron is the previous owner who still does design. He helped us choose a palm tree, other plants, stone, and a wall that fit our needs and preferences. We absolutely love the result.

Mike, the current owner, led the installation of our landscaping. He is equally knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and goes over the top with excellence and service. .....................[QUOTE]

What a great review in your original post. I’m glad to hear you had such a successful landscaping project.

One question, did Ron’s Landscaping also handle the entire process of obtaining ARC approval for your project?
Old 05-27-2020, 05:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Ron's always gets high marks, I remember many good or great reviews on TOTV. Also I'm glad you included a photo, so many people never do that, and as you know it's worth a 1000 words, Great Looking Yard!!
Closed Thread

Tags
rons, landscaping, plants, one-year, owner

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.