The weeds that divide us.

Closed Thread
Old 12-08-2019, 11:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,881 Times in 2,427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJohnson View Post
Chemicals cause cancer and retardation. I pull my weeds and use barriers and rock. No mulch and no chemicals.
The problem with barrier and Rock over years the rock filled up with dirt, now the weeds take root over the barrier. Which means you have to constantly pull or spray with roundup ( just like the crack line in you’re driveway). Around my house over the years and several owners the barrier has multiple holes from previous plants that died out.

I removed the rock, sifting out the dirt, cleaned and patched the barrier, leveled the ground, aNd put the clean rock back down. Unless you have the 15 to 20 year old yard re-matted you’re going to have lots of weeds. Neighbor across from me had his yard scraped clean, re-matted and new rock put down. Will see how long it take’s for weeds to start popping up.

Last edited by Topspinmo; 12-08-2019 at 07:06 PM.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:36 AM
Soaring Eagle member

I always said you always know what the inside of a house looks like by how much pride people have in their lawns & flower beds. You know the percentages are in my favor! Not trying to be a know it all but if you get the chance to go into a home with a weed infested property. I bet the inside of their homes look about the same! But I think about everybody in TV’s have a lot of pride!
Closed Thread

Tags
weeds, divide, convince, spoiling, laziness

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.