Where can I find a chart like this for my neighborhood?

Closed Thread
Old 09-01-2021, 02:36 PM
Default Where can I find a chart like this for my neighborhood?

I saw an article recently about a water related problem. Within the article was this interesting chart showing the area calculation for each address in that person's neighborhood and a recommendation for water usage. I've tried a few web sites (districtgov and the Villages Water Wisdom) but haven't found charts like this for my neighborhood, Chitty Chatty.

Does anyone know where to get them? Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	area-irrigation-chart.jpg
Views:	783
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	90645  
Old 09-02-2021, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeaston View Post
I saw an article recently about a water related problem. Within the article was this interesting chart showing the area calculation for each address in that person's neighborhood and a recommendation for water usage. I've tried a few web sites (districtgov and the Villages Water Wisdom) but haven't found charts like this for my neighborhood, Chitty Chatty.

Does anyone know where to get them? Thanks!
No need for a chart. The recommended “max monthly” is just 1.45 times the “irragable area” for the chart you provided.

You can calculate your own “irragable area” by subtracting your “covered area (home size)” from your lot size.

I have no idea if the chart you provided is valid. But if it is, your value for max monthly irrigation is:
(“Lot size” - “covered area”) x 1.45
Old 09-02-2021, 12:23 PM

Hi Bob, this chart was put together by Clymer Farner Barley Engineering firm in relation to our ongoing water battle in Chitty Chatty. Here is a good source to figure the MAWA

http://www.sccoplanning.com/Portals/...Calculated.pdf

In the next few weeks, I will again be reaching out to Trey Arnett of the Southeast Wildwood Water Authority to get the Evapotranspiration for our area, particularly for each month since it will change. Once we have that information, it will give us a better understanding of how much we should be using.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:44 AM

THANKS Daniel and KS!
Old 09-04-2021, 11:59 AM

[QUOTE=KsJayhawkers;1998297]Hi Bob, this chart was put together by Clymer Farner Barley Engineering firm in relation to our ongoing water battle in Chitty Chatty. Here is a good source to figure the MAWA

http://www.sccoplanning.com/Portals/...Calculated.pdf

Jayhawker, please share what is the water issue at CC and is it also in other areas? good to know thank you
Closed Thread

Tags
water, neighborhood, article, chart, web

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.