YAY! I'm now on the Deed Restriction Clip-Board List

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2019, 01:37 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal1 View Post
It's nice when people pat themselves on the back for their good deeds and then ruin it by refusing to follow simple rules...then complain about it. Then try to vilify someone else for doing the right thing.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:50 PM

Isn't this fun????? Hi guys. Sure wish some of you could understand the idea behind being sarcastic.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:09 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparty6971 View Post
Isn't this fun????? Hi guys. Sure wish some of you could understand the idea behind being sarcastic.
now that's funny!
Deed restriction violations are the beginning of anarchy
Old 02-27-2019, 02:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparty6971 View Post
I have a really nasty suggestion for you, but it works. The next time the Deed Restriction Patrol comes around take your camera out and start taking pictures of them in their car and then make a big deal of writing down their license plate. That should give them indigestion for a few days.

Now you do gooders can pile in on me .....................

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 02-27-2019, 03:04 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
I have a really nasty suggestion for you, but it works. The next time the Deed Restriction Patrol comes around take your camera out and start taking pictures of them in their car and then make a big deal of writing down their license plate. That should give them indigestion for a few days.

Now you do gooders can pile in on me .....................

too funny, I love it!
Old 02-27-2019, 03:09 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
I had missed this rule BUT if it is a rule to keep our Villages looking good I support it. There are usually a number of places on property that allow for hiding lawn stuff. Whether it is little old ladies or little old men is not important. I believe strongly in the deed restrictions. We have been here for many years and want to keep the Villages a beautiful community. Thus Deed Restriction. Heck, as I recall a few weeks ago a new resident or potential new resident wanted to know if they violate the deed restriction and have more than 2 dogs will they get caught. Sort of brazen way of seeing if they could violate and beat the rules. We respect rules as they are what make The Villages the Villages. I am not angry at the messenger I welcome the messenger as they are part of the fiber that keeps us what we are.

Tags
bags, public, garage, areas, lawn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.