Indulgent Pleasure - Serene Massage

Closed Thread
Old 09-09-2016, 01:19 PM
Platinum member
Default Indulgent Pleasure - Serene Massage

This morning DH and I had our very first professional massage EVER! We called Serene Massage based upon the post here on TOTV where they offered a promotional special for an in-home massage.

I have never felt so relaxed and wonder why it took us so many years. I guess I have always felt a little intimidated about taking off my clothes and being rubbed by a stranger. (Nope, not even in a fantasy)

Jamie arrived with her table, linen, oils, and music. She has the procedure down pat and you are never “exposed”. The overall experience was very professional and comfortable.

The only problem is … when she was done with us, the only thing we wanted to do was nap! LOL

Definitely see more massages in our future – I highly recommend.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:32 PM
Sage

Great review, seems you were very "happy."

[emoji8]
Old 09-09-2016, 03:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

How much does it cost?
Old 09-09-2016, 04:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Hey How You Doin? I have several questions but in the interest of good taste and to not offend I'll be shutting up now. I'm dying laughing. Hope Yous are getting settled, isn't it like that garbage we went through to get here never happened? Take Care. A naked massage....no chance that would happen at home.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:57 AM
Sage

Are you familiar with fibromyalgia and can you do a massage for that, that won't bring on a flare??
Old 09-19-2016, 12:06 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

Jamie...you are wonderful!

My sister lost her husband 9 months ago and is still grieving. She came from Kansas for a visit and I gifted her a 1 hour Serene Massage by Jamie.

Jamie spent a lot of time working on my sister's hard knots in her back. Even though they could not be 100% broken up and relieved, they were greatly reduced. My sister is wound so tight and those knots need more than one visit to eliminate.

After the massage, my sister was overjoyed that she could turn her neck sideways. Her stress and tension had caused her neck to freeze up so she had limited mobility. After Jamie's massage, her neck was almost back to normal.

In addition, after the massage, my sister was also more relaxed and felt invigorated. I can't recommend Jamie enough. She was a miracle worker for my sister and I'll be scheduling an appointment for me, too, in the near future.
Closed Thread

Tags
massage, professional, serene, felt, pat

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.