Non Invasive Face Lift

Closed Thread
Old 03-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Default Non Invasive Face Lift

I would like to get feed-back and recomendations for a non invasive face lift. I prefer to have it done locally. I can't go up to a comlpete stranger that looks really good and ask if she has had anything done. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Sage

How can you have a non-invasive lift? I have all these chins and can't imagine where they would go???
Old 03-09-2013, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobell View Post
I would like to get feed-back and recomendations for a non invasive face lift. I prefer to have it done locally. I can't go up to a comlpete stranger that looks really good and ask if she has had anything done. Thanks for any help you can give me.
I had a complete surgical facelift and am thrilled with the results. Heard very few GOOD THINGS about the non invasive facelifts, mostly that they don't last. DO YOUR HOMEWORK before any medical procedure. Put facelift in the search box and see some prior comments.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:01 PM

You earned those wrinkles, now leave them alone!!!
Old 03-09-2013, 04:17 PM
Veteran member

There is a lengthy thread on Lifestyle Lifts already started..lots of info, mostly negative (and for good reason)...fish hooks are involved!!!

Don't do facelifts...they look SO unnatural and look even worse in 10 years. I use olive oil on my face every night. Works wonders!
Old 03-09-2013, 07:09 PM
Sage

Had a recent conversation re: this that bears so thought. A woman had extensive surgeries done and now 10 years out wished she'd left it alone. Said it's a racket as you have to keep going back for a "tweak" here and another there. Gravity takes it's toll on all of our bodies. Our skin, muscle tone changes just a matter of aging. Have you ever seen a person well into their 80's with "work" done?? Not an attractive sight!

The idea of "fish hooks" sounds absolutely awful!
Old 03-09-2013, 09:36 PM
Veteran member

I am just happy to wake up every morning---- have thought about facelifts, etc, BUT don't think I will go there----life is what you make of it----wrinkles and all----and living in The Villages----there is so much to live for----and so far---hasn't seem to make any difference how many wrinkles, etc., that I have. Still enjoy being alive----
Old 03-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandybill2 View Post
I am just happy to wake up every morning---- have thought about facelifts, etc, BUT don't think I will go there----life is what you make of it----wrinkles and all----and living in The Villages----there is so much to live for----and so far---hasn't seem to make any difference how many wrinkles, etc., that I have. Still enjoy being alive----
I too have "thoughts about facelifts", tatoos, water filter systems and I am so grateful for TOTV. This is a place where we get to try out our thoughts out loud with this wonderful, diversive, supportive group of friends. I love this group; for all the interest,caring,honesty,humor,helpfulness, and insights.
I find myself looking foward to loging in and being with friends.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:00 AM
Location: The woods of the UP of Michigan and the Village of Pinellas

I have extensive knowledge as that is my field. If you have a "specific" question about a surgical procedure, PM me. Otherwise, I suggest an appointment with a plastic surgeon. Reasonable cost and you should get a great deal of information so you can make an informed decision.

I'd rather regret what I've done, than regret what I've left undone. Lucille Ball
Old 03-10-2013, 06:31 AM
Veteran member
Default Too funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygilchrist View Post
How can you have a non-invasive lift? I have all these chins and can't imagine where they would go???
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.