AMAZING Massage Therapist in the Villages

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2017, 11:18 AM
Default AMAZING Massage Therapist in the Villages

I've had many massages over the years but finally found the perfect massage therapist. Her name is Natalia Whitfield. She works at the MVP club in Spanish Springs. She is easy to talk with and you will feel like a million bucks after. I had bad health anxiety and decided to treat myself to some relaxation massage. She is so good I get one every week. At the end of the massage, she puts warm towels on your feet and that is the perfect ending to a perfect massage. She works Tues & Wed 8-12:45 pm and Sat. 9:15-3:00 pm. She also does firm massage but does not do sports massage. I hope she never leaves MVP.
Old 10-28-2017, 12:45 PM
Gold member

Do you have to be a MVP member to see her there and does she work outside MVP? How much does she charge?
Old 10-28-2017, 06:05 PM

No you don't have to be a member. The MVP charges. I get the 6 massage package for $299. I think it's $65 an hour for a single massage.
Old 10-28-2017, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVillages View Post
Do you have to be a MVP member to see her there and does she work outside MVP? How much does she charge?
No you don't have to be a member at either location Spanish Springs or Brownwood. I always enjoyed getting massages from Natalia when we worked together at Brownwood.

Also, starting January 1, 2018 if you have United Health Care and are in the Optum Fitness plan you can belong to MVP Athletic Club and your dues will be paid. Check with your customer service rep at United Health Care and see if you are eligible.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy32163 View Post
I've had many massages over the years but finally found the perfect massage therapist. Her name is Natalia Whitfield. She works at the MVP club in Spanish Springs. She is easy to talk with and you will feel like a million bucks after. I had bad health anxiety and decided to treat myself to some relaxation massage. She is so good I get one every week. At the end of the massage, she puts warm towels on your feet and that is the perfect ending to a perfect massage. She works Tues & Wed 8-12:45 pm and Sat. 9:15-3:00 pm. She also does firm massage but does not do sports massage. I hope she never leaves MVP.
Thanks Nancy for the info. I will give her a call.
Closed Thread

Tags
massage, perfect, mvp, works, therapist

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.