Medical Care

Closed Thread
Old 02-25-2008, 02:30 PM
Default Medical Care

I was wondering how the medical care is in your area. As an example where I am now if I call my doctor today I get in today. No one wants to wait if you don’t feel good. For those that moved to TV from up north how would you compare your medical care in Florida to where you lived before.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:43 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Re: Medical Care

nyclicker
YOu are fortunate to have such ready access to your medical care in NY. IN N Va to see your family doctor it could take as little as 2 days to 2 weeks to schedule an appointment. Rarely can they see you the day you call but if it is a true emergency they will fit you in within 24 hours or else you go to Critical Care CLinic or the emergency room. For speciality DRs like orthopedic surgeons (especially the ones you want to see) it could take weeks to schedule an appointment but then when my wife broke her ankle I pleaded my case and they took her the same day on standby.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:48 PM
Platinum member
Default Re: Medical Care

My doctor worked me in with a minor situation the same day. I was an established patient of hers. I"ve been very pleased with the medical care I have received. In fact, just got out of the hospital following surgery.
Tampa, FL
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.