Anterior Pelvic Tilt

Closed Thread
Old 06-12-2020, 05:55 PM
Post Anterior Pelvic Tilt

Is anyone familiar with this condition? After months of doctors, research, treatment and no results I decided to investigate a different angle. I do believe the biggest problem for me has been weak core muscles which lead to poor posture. Walking and standing have been the most painful. Posture that is out of alignment can cause numerous problems and especially back. My feet have plantar faciitis but this was also something I was unaware was slowly occurring over time. Hopefully once these two things balance I can get back to a normal pain-free life!!! Thank you all for posting on this blog.
Old 06-29-2020, 12:30 PM

Can anyone recommend a physical therapist who is skilled at pinpointing posture alignment abnormalities?

Last edited by VILLAGERBB; 06-29-2020 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Bold
Old 07-09-2020, 04:01 PM
Default Si joint and pelvic tilt

I'm surprised no one has commented on this condition. My days have been spent in excruciating pain which led me to investigate any condition that might possibly explain what is causing my suffering. The internet (UTube) is jam packed with physical therapists who explain in great detail what causes this condition and exercises to strengthen and stretch to relieve pain. I am grateful to these people for sharing their knowledge to help those of us (and there are many) who are searching for the cure.
Closed Thread

Tags
posture, back, anterior, plantar, faciitis

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.