Any idea whats going on with  Dr Ballingit practice ?

Any idea whats going on with Dr Ballingit practice ?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 11-10-2018, 06:56 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by big guy View Post
I asked for my records and they told me that they would be $1 per page. That seems so petty and they ARE my records. Anyway it cost me $14. I never went back. I always had to wait a long time there.
Big Guy, if it goes straight from one Doctor to the next Doctor electronically is no charge. If you walk out of their office with the report in hand then it's the custom to be charged. In this instance, paying may not have been a bad idea. Thankfully you got your records.

Old 11-10-2018, 10:08 AM
Sage

Is everyone referring to Dr. Sergio Balingit on Hwy 441 in the tan buildings across from TV Hospital and looks like this? He's been my pulmonary doctor since 2015 and have never encountered any of the problems mentioned.

Just this year alone, when I had my annual chest cat-scan from the VA in April they didn't find anything of concern. Two weeks later I had a cat-scan for Dr. Balingit which he orders every six months since I have COPD, which he diagnosed three years ago. He found some things he didn't like, and ordered a head to toe pet-scan and then referred me to an ioconologist at Florida Cancer Center. They diagnosed me with non-hodgkins lymphoma and removed three bumps under my left armpit. If I had only relied on the VA for my health care, I would probably be dead now. I appreciate everything Dr. Balingit has done for me.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2018, 09:59 PM

I agree his office staff doesn't understand customer service.
Old 01-09-2019, 01:07 PM
Sage

Some great Doctors are not Great Managers. Like I said I think the world of Dr. Balingit and even think more highly of him now for this save on John W.

It's funny how now that I'm not a loyal customer anymore I'm getting billed each month on exactly the same day. Is it possible that someone reported what has been written on TOTV'S and things just changed from Zero to a Ten from the office & billing staff? I wish the Doctor and his Beautiful Family nothing but the best. It was not a problem that couldn't be fixed, it just needed a little management.

You shouldn't need a Pulmonologist when you get off the phone or on an office visit with your Pulmonologist. Can you dig it?
Old 01-10-2019, 08:36 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Is everyone referring to Dr. Sergio Balingit on Hwy 441 in the tan buildings across from TV Hospital and looks like this? He's been my pulmonary doctor since 2015 and have never encountered any of the problems mentioned.

Just this year alone, when I had my annual chest cat-scan from the VA in April they didn't find anything of concern. Two weeks later I had a cat-scan for Dr. Balingit which he orders every six months since I have COPD, which he diagnosed three years ago. He found some things he didn't like, and ordered a head to toe pet-scan and then referred me to an ioconologist at Florida Cancer Center. They diagnosed me with non-hodgkins lymphoma and removed three bumps under my left armpit. If I had only relied on the VA for my health care, I would probably be dead now. I appreciate everything Dr. Balingit has done for me.
Same here. I found the doctor to be very kind, empathetic and caring. He did my biopsies, etc. The staff has something to be desired for sure, tho. I'm sorry for him. He is a nice man, I believe, being taken advantage of. Someone needs to get in there and run that office for him.

Tags
study, pulmonary, idea, ballingit, sleep