Anyone been to Dr. Jayber?

Closed Thread
Old 08-18-2014, 06:32 PM
Default Anyone been to Dr. Jayber?

I'm considering changing dentists and someone mentioned Dr. Jayber. We're looking for someone who's good but reasonable - is there such a person? Our last dentist charged $1000 for a crown which might have been ok if she had had to take care of it from scratch but she was replacing an existing crown which needed neglible work. It's interesting that there is no break for paying cash as we have no dental insurance. So am in the process of looking. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Do you mean Dr.Kareem Jabar who is in with Dr. Kathleen Williams at Palm Dental?

If so she is excellent, trained at University of Florida Dental School. My husband and daughter both go to her and feel she is excellent and very gentle. The practice is the finest I have experienced in my whole life.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:13 PM
Veteran member

Dr. Jaber is fabulous, as if everyone on her staff!
Old 08-18-2014, 09:52 PM
Veteran member

...Another Thumbs Up for Dr Jaber! She's been our dentist for 4+ years now, and she is great. Will not try to sell you something you don't need. Always explains every aspect of treatment, and any alternatives before the fact. Have no reservations recommending her!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.