Apria cpap customer service

Apria cpap customer service

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 03-19-2019, 01:07 PM
Sage

Misery loves company. I hardly ever jump on the pound a restaurant train of pounding any specific place because I didn't like the meal. That being said Between Dr. Baligit's office staff, Not Dr. Balingit (Who Was Great) and Apria I have become so worked up a few times that I have had to stop the telephone conversation and get on the machine because I couldn't breathe properly.

I so appreciate every post that everyone has posted. You made me smarter, gave me alternatives and let me know I wasn't on an Island. I was not the only one who felt or was treated the way I was. You all are the best, Thank You!

Old 05-15-2019, 05:05 PM

I've used American Home Patient and my experience has been poor at best. The office staff seems preoccupied with their own things and when you call you will get redirected to some call station that might or might not help you but if you're trying to get to the Leesburg office - Good Luck.
Its currently Wed and I'm waiting for supplies that were promised by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Yesterday a American Home Supply truck passed my house without delivery and they told me they merged with Lincare and my delivery was at a near local post office and should be delivered Wed? After no delivery on Wednesday, they told me delivery is now on Thursday due to insurance (before they told me it was shipped and told me the insurance valid date was early April. ). Bottom Line if your looking for a CPAP supplier I wouldn't go with American Home Supply.

If your looking for a CPAP doctor my experience with Dr. Baligit's office and the Dr has been even worst. They canceled my office visit for sleep apnea results without notifying me and then I was unable to reach them for weeks after many phone calls. On a 3 month check up the office informed me I needed to bring in the memory card from the CPAP machine which they never mentioned before the visit. They requested the results from my supplier but when the doctor came in for the visit he was unaware of the paperwork received with the cpap results and it was obvious to me he was completely unprepared for my visit. If this is how you want your health handled Dr. Baligit's is the Dr for you.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2019, 08:07 PM
Sage

DADSPET, just a disaster. I feel so bad about what has happened to you. We are not talking about stubbing our toe, we are talking about getting our next breath.

I just went through another disaster with Apria. I taped and documented everything that went on during the one-month extravaganza to get a bunch of supplies and a new mask. I will prevail because I will never give in or up.

So I found that it was time that I could escape Apria but to do so would put me with a company which would not help me because they are terrible also. I'm sorry but I shredded the name of the company.

Dr. Diaz in Leesburg and in The Villages is as wonderful as Balingit is terrible. 352-315-1627 Dr. Jose Diaz, and his entire team. Just what we all deserve. Good Luck.
Old 05-16-2019, 09:00 AM
Platinum member

I saw Dr. Diaz in Leesburg several years ago for an issue that turned out not to be an issue. I thought his office staff was wonderful then and am happy to hear they are still that way.
Old 05-16-2019, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip0358 View Post
Wife uses new air what a pain in the butt they are.
Horrible, I can hardly wait for my contract to expire.

Tags
apria, supplies, time, english, service