Attention: all AFIB sufferers SOME GOOD NEWS.

Closed Thread
Old 06-09-2020, 03:05 PM
Thumbs up Attention: all AFIB sufferers SOME GOOD NEWS.

If you are an AFIBer like me, Eliquis (Apixaban) may be your drug of choice. Thanks to a post by Madelaine Amee on the subject of Canadian drug providers she recommended pharmastore.com. Well they sell an Apixaban genaric 180 5 mg. tablets, delivered to your door for $143.99. If you are interested here is the link Discount Prescription Drugs Online | PharmStore.com
Old 06-09-2020, 03:18 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Wilson View Post
If you are an AFIBer like me, Eliquis (Apixaban) may be your drug of choice. Thanks to a post by Madelaine Amee on the subject of Canadian drug providers she recommended pharmastore.com. Well they sell an Apixaban genaric 180 5 mg. tablets, delivered to your door for $143.99. If you are interested here is the link Discount Prescription Drugs Online | PharmStore.com
I had heart ablation surgery for my afib a few months ago. After reading my pacemaker data for 3 months following this, my electro cardiologist told me I could stop taking the afib drugs. I still take Xarelto but no more metropolol. Highly recommended!

Last edited by GoodLife; 06-09-2020 at 03:25 PM.
Old 06-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,780 Times in 728 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Wilson View Post
Hard to celebrate when one has to take blood thinners. My Dr got me off of them ASAP after ablation procedure. A dear relative was left on them after his successful ablation and Watchman procedure. He died after small slip and apparent slight head bump. He was hale, hearty and now gone.
Closed Thread

Tags
drug, apixaban, recommended, pharmastore.com, sell

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.