(B Varient) Covid

Closed Thread
Old 06-30-2022, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clossonjunk View Post
I have taken 4 home tests. Three times it was negative, which I expected because I have ridiculous allergies, but I was just being cautious. Once it was positive, which again I could tell before I took it that it would be positive because my symptoms were so different from my normal allergies. It was Omicron...cold & flu mix that came on fast but left fast. Thus, for me, 4 tests were spot on.
How did you know it was Omicron? My doctor said they don't test for the variant and certainly the home test kits don't 'know' which variant they test positive for.
Old 06-30-2022, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinSE View Post
If it were up to me, YES. But, it is not up to me.
Thank God for that.
Old 06-30-2022, 06:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushkie View Post
Thank God there isn’t any longer the incessant fear mongering propaganda about a flu. I think most people are have awakened, no longer duped, no longer buying their lies. It’s just the flu- weaponized, monetized and intentionally treated ineffectively but just the flu. The COVID “test” is just a trap and is NOT sensitive just for the SARS virus- it was intentionally made overly sensitive to even the tiniest amount of SARS virus and lots of things other than COVID can make the test pop positive- the bigger the number the easier to scare us into giving up our liberties. Plus, the test swabs are sterilized with carcinogenic agents- so obsessive testing not only doesn’t tell you anything, it’s dangerous.

For effective and inexpensive preventative and therapeutic treatment protocols- check out Frontline COVID Critical Care Alliance website- flccc.net This is a group of clinicians world wide that are not bought of by Big Pharma. They meet every Wednesday night via zoom, to discuss what is and isn’t working in their communities and then make the appropriate changes to their protocols. This is how medicine used to be- providers doing what’s best for their patient and sharing this information with other providers. NOW, providers abandon their patients, virtue signaling “out of an abundance of caution” refusing to see or treat patients, waiting for Big Pharma to tell them how to treat patients. FDA, CDC, NIH,NIAID get 75%+++++ of their funding from BIG PHARMA. Virtually no research trials are done that aren’t biased, I mean funded exclusively by Big Pharma.

Since when did we become a society of obsessively worrying and testing over every cold and flu and allergy symptom??? I remember the days of parents throwing “chick pox parties” for preschool kids so they got immunity and wouldn’t be sick during school.

The whole “testing” craze is just a trap to condition us into believing we have to jump thru hoops to get our freedoms back.

My 83 yo mom and I (61 yo) live in The Villages and have not once modified our life for the PLANNEDemic. We never wore masks, didn’t socially distance, never locked down. We don’t wash our hands any more than we did before this latest distraction crisis. We have lived and loved life normally and encourage. We take our Vit D3 and some supplements recommended on the FLCCC protocol- all over the counter and inexpensive. We finally got the flu (never tested cuz it’s bull poop, thought it was a cold but when I lost sense of taste and smell, realized it was this flu) about 6 months ago and thankfully I found a REAL DOCTOR from the FLCCC website, in Ocala that prescribed HCQ- and changed from the preventative protocol to early symptom onset home treatment protocol and felt better within 25 hours.

FOLLOW the money - who has benefited and continues to benefit from continuing the hysteria for a flu that has a 99.8% survival rate, for a flu that once you remove the exaggerated and mislabeled deaths to COVID, this flu actually kills less that the usual seasonal flu.
Who benefits from a jab that doesn’t prevent the disease they are pushing it for while causing significant adverse reactions and death with any benefit?
PREE-cisely. Follow the money. But also follow the fear. Fearful people are far easier to control than those who live by common sense.

I thought early on (and still do) that the FEAR of COVID did far more harm than COVID itself. My wife and I both wore masks ONLY when we couldn't avoid it (Dentist and Dr. waiting rooms and such)...maybe 40 times total between the time of the initial outbreak and six months later when we moved here), then hardly at all here as the mask mandate in Florida ended about a week before we came here. Coming from Minnesota it was almost a culture shock to come from a state where government officials were ALWAYS masked and usually hidden behind thick glass, to a state where the officials (Sumter Co. Government) almost never wore masks. We respected others' wishes for social distancing, used hand sanitizer, and didn't shake hands unless offered, but that was all. We both caught COVID (original version). I knew it when I caught it--not fun but my main gripe was that it interfered with golf. My wife thought hers was just a cold. Our doctors verified the antibodies in both our systems at subsequent physicals. I later had the vaccination--not because I thought I needed it but because my family lives in Minnesota and there is no way of knowing precisely what bizarre regulation is going to emanate from St. Paul. Incidentally, we both live VERY active outdoor lives: tennis, golf, archery, walking, etc., eat right, watch our weight, and live healthy lives. I'm 74, she's 70, and for the most part our grandkids can't keep up with us.

Contrast that to the people who nearly live curled up in some closet due to fear of the dread bug, who if they DO get it and considering the fear saturation on the part of media, immediately panic. They have (in their minds anyway) a DEADLY disease and fully expect to either A) die or B) suffer greatly. And so they do.

Then consider what that fear has done to America's economy. I don't need to elaborate on that. The evidence is all around us. Thankfully in forward-thinking states like Florida the negative impact hasn't been as bad as some Northern and Northeastern states, but it has been felt--and still is.

When we let others think for us, bad things happen. When we think for ourselves, live healthy, and act positively, bad things happen far less frequently.

Beware of those who want to do your thinking for you.
Old 06-30-2022, 07:08 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,722 Times in 665 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
PREE-cisely. Follow the money. But also follow the fear. Fearful people are far easier to control than those who live by common sense.

I thought early on (and still do) that the FEAR of COVID did far more harm than COVID itself. My wife and I both wore masks ONLY when we couldn't avoid it (Dentist and Dr. waiting rooms and such)...maybe 40 times total between the time of the initial outbreak and six months later when we moved here), then hardly at all here as the mask mandate in Florida ended about a week before we came here. Coming from Minnesota it was almost a culture shock to come from a state where government officials were ALWAYS masked and usually hidden behind thick glass, to a state where the officials (Sumter Co. Government) almost never wore masks. We respected others' wishes for social distancing, used hand sanitizer, and didn't shake hands unless offered, but that was all. We both caught COVID (original version). I knew it when I caught it--not fun but my main gripe was that it interfered with golf. My wife thought hers was just a cold. Our doctors verified the antibodies in both our systems at subsequent physicals. I later had the vaccination--not because I thought I needed it but because my family lives in Minnesota and there is no way of knowing precisely what bizarre regulation is going to emanate from St. Paul. Incidentally, we both live VERY active outdoor lives: tennis, golf, archery, walking, etc., eat right, watch our weight, and live healthy lives. I'm 74, she's 70, and for the most part our grandkids can't keep up with us.

Contrast that to the people who nearly live curled up in some closet due to fear of the dread bug, who if they DO get it and considering the fear saturation on the part of media, immediately panic. They have (in their minds anyway) a DEADLY disease and fully expect to either A) die or B) suffer greatly. And so they do.

Then consider what that fear has done to America's economy. I don't need to elaborate on that. The evidence is all around us. Thankfully in forward-thinking states like Florida the negative impact hasn't been as bad as some Northern and Northeastern states, but it has been felt--and still is.

When we let others think for us, bad things happen. When we think for ourselves, live healthy, and act positively, bad things happen far less frequently.

Beware of those who want to do your thinking for you.
6 million dead, nothing to worry about at all... the misinformation here is stunning.
Old 06-30-2022, 07:14 AM

Yep, COV!D would be over if we did not have the “vaxcine”, which created all the variants. Follow the real science.
Long term effects yet to be determined.
Old 06-30-2022, 07:22 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,778 Times in 1,242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodyssey View Post
Should vaccinations be mandatory?
No, let Darwin do it's work.
Old 06-30-2022, 07:32 AM

Vaccine does not prevent Covid but prevents death from Covid
Old 06-30-2022, 07:39 AM

Hope you feel better soon, M! The pickleball courts are beckoning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by La lamy View Post
I'm sick right now. It started with headache, earache, sore throat. Next day I also got weird itchy painful rash under chin. Today congested sinuses/blowing nose. Took at home Covid test and it came out negative. Maybe just a normal cold, but that rash has supposedly been seen with Covid. Whatever it is, I'm staying home until symptom free.
Old 06-30-2022, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haysus7 View Post
Vaccine does not prevent Covid but prevents death from Covid
I know of two instances that proves you wrong on that.
Old 06-30-2022, 08:07 AM

Quote:
But, there is always the concern of the tracking nano-bots the government put into the vaccines - ahem... (sarcasm for those that miss it.)
So disappointed. You made an excellent point earlier, then post this.
You find it insulting to be grouped with all who received the jab as people acting out of fear, yet you group those who did not get it as fearing tracking nanobots.
Perhaps our dysfunctional congress is a representation of the people.
Old 06-30-2022, 08:09 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus510 View Post
I know of two instances that proves you wrong on that.
Sorry for your loss of 2 people you know or are related to, but 2 instances out of 2 billion vaccines administered "proves" less than nothing.
Old 06-30-2022, 08:20 AM

Quote:
6 million dead, nothing to worry about at all... the misinformation here is stunning.
Unfortunately there has been misinformation on all sides. The decision to get a vaccine or not should be a decision made between the person and their doctor/doctors.
Old 06-30-2022, 08:42 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,139 Times in 882 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caymus View Post
Could be the new Covid/Monkeypox/Shingles/Ebola variant
Must ay I thought about 3 of those possibilities!!!
Attached Images
unknown-png 
Old 06-30-2022, 08:45 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,139 Times in 882 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyseguy View Post
Based on the advice of the company doctor, I ask employees to stay home for five days past showing symptoms then to wear a mask for five days once they return. Not sure the mask does anything other than calm the fears of others.
Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for that.
Old 06-30-2022, 08:47 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,722 Times in 665 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyseguy View Post
So disappointed. You made an excellent point earlier, then post this.
You find it insulting to be grouped with all who received the jab as people acting out of fear, yet you group those who did not get it as fearing tracking nanobots.
Perhaps our dysfunctional congress is a representation of the people.
Not at all, I am not grouping all people that don't get the vaccine until that saccadic remark. I completely understand there are many reasons for avoiding it.

But, The exact remark, tracking nanobot, has been posted here on numerous occasions.
Closed Thread

Tags
covid, tested, varient, due, free

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.