Best chiropractor to see in villages

Best chiropractor to see in villages

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 07-14-2019, 10:10 PM
Veteran member

Compton chiropractors have helped me with my Sacroiliac joint and leg pain, no long treatment plans, just come in when I need too. I use Dr Dan. The Villages, FL Chiropractor | Chiropractor 32162 | Compton Chiropractic Care LLC
Don’t know if they can help with your problem but I do know if they can’t they will tell you they can’t.

Old 07-16-2019, 06:07 PM
Veteran member

I use Dr. Yoder who uses a number of different modalities for care. She is great!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2019, 08:05 PM

I went to Dr. Etheredge (Old Camp Road) for Twelve years. Yes I even did the "Rack". He saved me after I was in bed for a month, unable to sit or stand for more than a few minutes. The ER put me on Oxycodone and I just slept and every four hours took my meds. Finally a neighbor told my husband to get me dressed, she made an appointment with Dr. Etheredge, and off I went. I saw him three times the first week, but by then I was off most of the meds. The next week I was off everything. I had several episodes like that over the years and he always got me up and running again. I saw him until two years ago when he had me do a new MRI which showed problems that he couldn't fix anymore. He sent me to Pain management. Dr. DeLuca has injected my Facet Joints every four months and I am now Pain free. So, you never what might work. I would avoid surgery at all cost. Best to go in for consults and see who has the best plan to help you. I wish you luck. Back pain can be debilitating!
Old 07-17-2019, 05:44 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tialarre View Post
This worked for my dad who had herniated disc. He tried it all: chiropractic, acupuncture, magnets in shoes, water bed, air bed, latex bed, the rack (stretching on machine at chiropractor), hot pack, cold pack, vibrator pads on various places on his back by chiropractor, epidural injections, injections up thru his tailbone, and narcotic pain pills. He finally had surgery and the pain went away for 4-5 months. Then it came back with a vengeance. Back surgeon said that 10% have a problem and that it was probably scar tissue. He could operate again. Ok, so another round of chiropractic, acupuncture, etc. - you get the picture. He then tried an old home remedy: 2 teaspoons of Certo (fruit pectin used for making jelly - with the canning jars at Publix or WalMart) in 3 ounces of grape juice 3 times a day. After 7-10 days, no pain. He old, fat, and out of shape, but he's able to "almost" touch his toes with no pain. He did the Certo for 30-60 days, and now only does it a few times a year when his back starts to hurt. It's been over 10 years and his back is still pain free.
He also had nightly cramps in his calves and restless leg. Old home remedy - bar of Ivory soap at bottom of bed under the sheet (in the wrapper). After a week, no more cramps or restless leg. Again, it's been over 10 years and he still keeps a bar of Ivory under the sheet at the bottom of his bed.
I know. It sounds stupid and ridiculous. But, it is a cheap, holistic possible fix. It beats $$$ for surgery and $$$'s for therapy and chiropractor. What have you got to lose. Give it a shot.
I have both problems from time to time. Going to give them a try.

Tags
chiropractor, villages, fingers, numb, stenosis