BLEPHARPLASTY for my wife

Closed Thread
Old 10-15-2020, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
This is an honest question about how you looked after the surgery. I am very seriously contemplating having it. However, I’m so afraid of looking scary. I never really had an eyelid showing, always had a hooded eye. Of course now drooping a lot more. I’m afraid it might look fake as scary. Any thoughts from those who had it done.
This is a great surgery to have. Fairly common, not very painful and really improves your looks. I had this surgery about ten years ago in Virginia and am so glad I did. Some bruising and only took over the counter pain meds for a couple of days. I can see so much better and removing all that excess skin has made a real improvement in my appearance. Droopy eyelids run in our family. My mother had this operation in her 70s and wished she’d had it done earlier. My insurance paid for my operation because the degree of droop was so pronounced. Medicare paid for my mother’s operation for the same reason. I say go for it. Just be sure you get a good doctor with a great track record.

Last edited by talleyjm; 10-15-2020 at 06:39 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
wife, wondering, blepharplasty, advice, greatly

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.