To Boost or not to Boost...Boosters are here next month!

Closed Thread
Old 08-22-2021, 12:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
The subject was boosters.

Nothing at all about gubmunt.
You do not understand my pointt, and that’s ok. Those who oppose our government also will oppose what they decide and will welcome envy YouTube channel that thy can dispersing anything they want.
Old 08-22-2021, 05:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Sadly, people will argue about anything. You do not even need to know anything on the subject to post. The science, no matter what you believe you can find someone who agrees with you. That does not make it correct. Heck everyone knew the earth is flat and that the planets revolve around the earth,

My reading, those who are suggesting a third shot are saying your antibody count will fall in roughly 9 months. Truth, I got the first two shots. I do not know what my antibody count was, let alone what it is now. The shots? I received the Phyzer vaccine was it properly stored? Was the syringe loaded with the proper dose? From what I saw tiny viles, it is difficult to fill the last dose in the bottle.

I am due to a blood test in about two weeks. I had my doctor add an antibody count to my blood work. My thought, their gonna poke me anyway so it makes sense to me.
Depending on MY information i will ask my doctor what to do. Asking here? Whatever is here is OPINION.
Old 08-22-2021, 06:04 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
You do not understand my pointt, and that’s ok. Those who oppose our government also will oppose what they decide and will welcome envy YouTube channel that thy can dispersing anything they want.
Not sure how we got here or if it is different than it was in the past. Opinions. No matter what we say or think we will find others SCREAMING why we are wrong and they are right.

I believe in freedom of speech, right to assemble and no state religion hum the first amendment. Too many think it only applies if you agree with me.

Where we are and how we got here.
Old 08-22-2021, 06:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVES View Post
Sadly, people will argue about anything. You do not even need to know anything on the subject to post. The science, no matter what you believe you can find someone who agrees with you. That does not make it correct. Heck everyone knew the earth is flat and that the planets revolve around the earth,

My reading, those who are suggesting a third shot are saying your antibody count will fall in roughly 9 months. Truth, I got the first two shots. I do not know what my antibody count was, let alone what it is now. The shots? I received the Phyzer vaccine was it properly stored? Was the syringe loaded with the proper dose? From what I saw tiny viles, it is difficult to fill the last dose in the bottle.

I am due to a blood test in about two weeks. I had my doctor add an antibody count to my blood work. My thought, their gonna poke me anyway so it makes sense to me.
Depending on MY information i will ask my doctor what to do. Asking here? Whatever is here is OPINION.
Well, here's my OPINION. The "antibody" test may have some utility in predicting waning of immunity---maybe. But there are multiple antibodies involved, we don't know at this point which ones or combinations confer immunity, and testing for them is not commercially available.

And then there's the issue of " I had my doctor add an antibody count to my blood work. "---who's steering that boat?????
Old 08-22-2021, 07:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
Having just left my brother in laws rehab here in Boston I can tell you he wishes he could have gotten the shots he has been in mass general hospital since feb , he had no health problems before getting Covid he is in rehab to clear up the open sores that they couldn’t control all those months in intensive care and if had not been in a hospital rated one of best in world he would most likely be dead ,,someone says booster shot I say which arm.
People, posters, same group ie people. We demand perfect answers. Real world, nothing is ever perfect. It was it is a mass program, one size fits all.

As far as interesting things not mentioned. Number of people who got in a car wreck driving to get the shot. I read the other day about a guy who needs a heart transplant.
Apparently taking a covid shot would cause his damaged heart to fail. Rules, they will not give him a transplant unless he takes the shot.

Like most things I am glad I do not need to make the choice for others. We have gotten the two Physer shots. We were lucky to win a lottery or whatever term we choose to spin reality with. Booster? I am going to see my doctor anyway. I had him add an antibody test to my usual tests. Armed, not trying to play on words, I will seek his advice.

Most of what we have is OPINION. Perfect answers in the real world are rare indeed.
Closed Thread

Tags
harder, boost, boosters, stop, control

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.