Can anyone suggest a GREAT chiropractor here in the Villages?

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default Your the first to recommend Davis

Sharie, do you work for him? We also had a bad experience with Davis, wanted money up front....Would not recommend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharie View Post
I was at Dr. Davis's today and had an excellent experience. He addressed all my concerns and the treatment plan was very acceptable. If anyone has had sciatica with an unbearable pain down their leg, ater this first visit I am feeling relief. I would recommend Dr. Davis to everyone. He has a very nice office with all the newest upto date equipment, with a very knowledgable staff.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canukistan View Post
Hello fellow Villagers,

I'm new to the Villages and am slowly finding my feet around here. We love it here.

But my back is killing me. I left the best chiropractor in the world where I came from and need a replacement ASAP as I can no longer sleep due to my back being out of alignment.

If anyone can suggest a really EFFECTIVE one, I would be forever in your debt.

Thanks so much !
Dr Scott at the Villages Hospital. Wonderful.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:42 AM
Wink Chiropractor for you

I to was looking for a good chiropractor and found one I use.

Dr. Garry L. Dulgar 352-753-1845

131 S. Old Dixie Hwy.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:23 PM
Veteran member
Send a message via ICQ to mikeandnancy1112 Send a message via AIM to mikeandnancy1112

Dr. Etheredge is great and very reasonable! I hurt my back from water arobics. I went to him a couple of times a week for several weeks and off and on during 2007. I haven't had to go back since.

He is located in Sumter Landing at 910 Old Camp Road. His phone number is 750-1200.

Good luck!
Old 03-22-2011, 07:11 PM

No, I do not work there.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:59 AM
Smile Dr. Davis- Chiropractors

I swear by Dr. Davis! After failed back surgeries, PT & Pain management I was at a loss & felt out of options... I attended a seminar Dr. Davis gave to gain more information on my severe case and did exactly as he said and I am extatic to say that he genuinely CARES & is THE BEST. I haven't felt this good in years and can now truly "The Villages" & ALL it has to offer. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:30 PM
Default Chiropractor

If you want an OUTSTANDING chiropractor, go to Dr Brett Compton! I am an RN and very picky in choosing my health care providers. My NY chiropractor "interviewed" him and recommended Dr Compton to me based on that phone interview! He is wonderful, easy to communicate with and extremely competent. I have recommended him to several folks and they all LOVE him, and have said they were VERY impressed with him and the care they received. You won't be sorry if you go to him!!!!
Old 06-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Default Chiroprator recommendation

Amazing Chiropractor...tell her Yvonne Hosking referred you...everyone I know that uses her has nothing but positive things to say!

Dr. Michelle Zielecki | Phone: (352) 205-8500
11834 County Road 101, Suite 202, The Villages, FL

I will also be paying her a visit soon.

Best of luck.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:01 PM

My husband and I also had a bad experience with Davis and yes he does double bill - he tried double bill us but it did not work I am happy to say. He loves Medicare and that is who he tried to double bill. I called his office and told them I would go to Medicare if I received one more bill. It worked. I cannot believe his reputation has not caught up with him.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:56 PM
Default Dr. Paulk...the best !!

[QUOTE=Cliff;337595]I'd like to give another vote for Dr Paulk at the Etheredge Clinic. Great young man and terrific in his occupation.

Dr. Paulk is the best !!
Old 06-06-2011, 07:27 AM
Veteran member

I had a negative experience with Davis Chiropractic...before we retired and had moved to TV. We came down on our "Lifestyles" and I was having extreme pain issues with my neck and shoulders. I had seen his ad and called due to what it said...not having alot of options since I wasn't familiar with the area. I remember feeling they were really, really concerned about "the money" and it was all about the machines and not a caring personal interaction (this was maybe 3 years ago or so). We put everything on our credit card as at that time our insurance didn't cover chiropractic. It was weeks later, when we were home, we got a bill from them (?????) My husband didn't want to pay it because we'd already paid everything. But I didn't want our credit rating compromised, so I called and asked about it. The office person said we were needing to pay for "office expenses" or some such thing. I hung up on her...cut a check...and decided then and there I'd never darken their door again!!! I've talked with some other folks down here who've also had some experiences with them that left a bad taste.
I'm sure there are others who would beg to differ but this just left some Red Flags for us!!
Old 06-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenAjd View Post
I had a negative experience with Davis Chiropractic...before we retired and had moved to TV. We came down on our "Lifestyles" and I was having extreme pain issues with my neck and shoulders. I had seen his ad and called due to what it said...not having alot of options since I wasn't familiar with the area. I remember feeling they were really, really concerned about "the money" and it was all about the machines and not a caring personal interaction (this was maybe 3 years ago or so). We put everything on our credit card as at that time our insurance didn't cover chiropractic. It was weeks later, when we were home, we got a bill from them (?????) My husband didn't want to pay it because we'd already paid everything. But I didn't want our credit rating compromised, so I called and asked about it. The office person said we were needing to pay for "office expenses" or some such thing. I hung up on her...cut a check...and decided then and there I'd never darken their door again!!! I've talked with some other folks down here who've also had some experiences with them that left a bad taste.
I'm sure there are others who would beg to differ but this just left some Red Flags for us!!
I have been going to Dr. Boyle's with Southern Trace Chiropractic and have been very satisfied with the care there. The office people are friendly too ad that means alot!
Old 06-20-2011, 02:56 PM

Another vote for Dr. Compton. He's been treating me and my husband for over 3 years now and I cant say enough good things about him and his office
Old 07-10-2013, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canukistan View Post
Hello fellow Villagers,

I'm new to the Villages and am slowly finding my feet around here. We love it here.

But my back is killing me. I left the best chiropractor in the world where I came from and need a replacement ASAP as I can no longer sleep due to my back being out of alignment.

If anyone can suggest a really EFFECTIVE one, I would be forever in your debt.

Thanks so much !
Dr Scott in the Sharon Morse building is the best............
Old 07-10-2013, 10:37 AM

Michael Paulk has left the Etheridge practice. I also liked him.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.