CBD - topical use for aches/pains

Closed Thread
Old 12-28-2019, 07:51 PM
Default CBD - topical use for aches/pains

Is anyone using it?

Does it help?

What strength are you using and where are you buying it from.

Inquiring muscles want to know....
Old 12-29-2019, 08:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Not allowed, we would test positive in a random drug test

However I do know some who swear by it, but need to be careful on which brand you buy from. As in any product there are good and bad

Last edited by asianthree; 12-29-2019 at 10:15 AM.
Old 12-29-2019, 08:55 AM

As a retiree I’m not worried about random drug testing. I suppose it might be a problem if tested pursuant to a traffic accident. I’m not sure I would let that stop me from using the oil if it was providing relief from soft tissue issues.
Old 12-29-2019, 09:22 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I tried the drops under my tongue for about a month and found little relief. I'm glad others have had such good luck with CBD Oil. Chronic pain is just a part of life for some people and instead of concentrating on it we try to make each day as good as possible. We are inside the 20 yard line and the clock is ticking and I'm out of time outs. We tried the cream also. I gave it away because it was not working at all.

Pain Relief gets your hopes up and so far results have been nill. Whatareyougonnado? Keep smiling and laughing that's what!
Old 12-29-2019, 09:24 AM

CBD oil does not contain any THC, so you don't need to be concerned about drug tests.

You do need to be concerned about the purity of what you buy. I get mine from Hempworx. It is a solvent-free, pure extract.

Many people say that it helps with their aches and pains. But you will need to try it for yourself, as everyone is different.
Old 12-29-2019, 10:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvtheVillages View Post
CBD oil does not contain any THC, so you don't need to be concerned about drug tests.
We had one CRNA using CBD, random test was positive, now in review for their job, So if you are in medical field, this statement may not be true for you

Last edited by asianthree; 12-29-2019 at 02:09 PM.
Old 12-29-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I tried the drops under my tongue for about a month and found little relief. I'm glad others have had such good luck with CBD Oil. Chronic pain is just a part of life for some people and instead of concentrating on it we try to make each day as good as possible. We are inside the 20 yard line and the clock is ticking and I'm out of time outs. We tried the cream also. I gave it away because it was not working at all.

Pain Relief gets your hopes up and so far results have been nill. Whatareyougonnado? Keep smiling and laughing that's what!

Yup - true that!
Old 12-29-2019, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvtheVillages View Post

You do need to be concerned about the purity of what you buy. I get mine from Hempworx. It is a solvent-free, pure extract.

Many people say that it helps with their aches and pains. But you will need to try it for yourself, as everyone is different.

Thanx for that - I will check out that supplier.
Old 12-29-2019, 12:38 PM
Gold member

I buy mine from Home - purehempbotanicals

If you subscribe to a minimum of three month subscription there is a substantial discount.

Great product at a great price. Been using them for a couple of years.
Old 12-29-2019, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy-Guy View Post
I buy mine from Home - purehempbotanicals

If you subscribe to a minimum of three month subscription there is a substantial discount.

Great product at a great price. Been using them for a couple of years.

And yours - thanks for that!
Old 12-29-2019, 08:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,933 Times in 2,703 Posts

I use CBD gummies from a company called green roads that you can buy anywhere in the USA legally on line. The CBD is derived from hemp plants which contain only trace amounts of THC (below what the federal government recognizes as being illegal). I take two 10 mg gummies per day and have not had to take an Aleve or Advil for my aching joints for about three years. They work for me and many others, but don’t seem to work for everyone.
Old 12-29-2019, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
I use CBD gummies from a company called green roads that you can buy anywhere in the USA legally on line. The CBD is derived from hemp plants which contain only trace amounts of THC (below what the federal government recognizes as being illegal). I take two 10 mg gummies per day and have not had to take an Aleve or Advil for my aching joints for about three years. They work for me and many others, but don’t seem to work for everyone.
That’s very interesting - thanks for sharing!
Old 12-29-2019, 10:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
I agree with this post! Green Roads is a good one but there are 2 shops here where you can actually speak with someone about their product. One CBD is on 441/27 near the Lowes and Beall's. It's in the strip mall...look for the signs. There is another shop in Lady Lake near the library...also in a strip mall. It's near a Rehab. place. Can't remember the brands of these two of these but I've used both. The creams do help with pain and the sublingual tinctures and gummies also helped me with sleep etc. There is NO TCH in these!! People tend to mix them up with the Medical M.J. and you won't need an RX for these as you do with that.
Old 12-30-2019, 06:59 AM

My doctor said it contains small amount of cannabis that is the reason I do not take it sleep. A nurse told me at a clinic in Ocala the same thing. If you get get stopped by police you might be in trouble
Old 12-30-2019, 07:21 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget Eichaker View Post
My doctor said it contains small amount of cannabis that is the reason I do not take it sleep. A nurse told me at a clinic in Ocala the same thing. If you get get stopped by police you might be in trouble
Yes it does contain a small amount of THC but you don’t need to worry about testing at a level that would be considered under the influence.

My wife uses the cream and does get relief from it.
Closed Thread

Tags
cbd, muscles, inquiring, buying, strength

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.